Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aima.JPG

My Aimpoint Comp M sight, straight from Afganistan. Shown mounted on my TM M14 with a Bassett Machine co. mount base. Still need a killflash for it.

I also received an e-mail from Redwolf telling me my PTW has finally been shipped out, after almost 6 weeks of waiting!

WEEEE, nice helmets. Now you just need a helicopter to go along with the bottom one.

i've got a real working CVC helmet...now i just need a personal LAV to go with it. :P

Edit: Btw can you put kill flashes on replica aimpoints?

Edited by Milla

arrived today

00000000000mmc.jpg

was in an MMC SA80 AFV carbine, but thats now had its externals bubble wrapped to stop me making an *albatross* of it :)

Instead with any luck and a bit of cursing and swearing it should be going in here..

00000000000sa80.jpg

all lines up nicely - other than a a hole drilled in the star lower receiver for the gas input the rest of the changes needed to fit it in there (mount barrel and hook it up to trigger etc) should be easily reversible

i've got a real working CVC helmet...now i just need a personal LAV to go with it.  :P

Edit: Btw can you put kill flashes on replica aimpoints?

Kinda. You can't screw them in, because they don't fit in the threading of the aimpoint, but they should "click" in your aimpoint cover. Shouldn't worry about losing them though, it's tight enough.

Edited by j3T
I see Guns, Here, There and Everywhere....

It Starts as this...

Yeah...Full Auto Firepower Action..Rock on...

TAII Here I come..

Haggis.

If that lot came through my door id cream myself and then sit and admire the boxes still wrapped for a while. Which is what i'll do when my 3 pistols arrive from HK. :P

I see Guns, Here, There and Everywhere....

And Finally ends up as this...

03-AndFinallyintothis.jpg

Yeah...Full Auto Firepower Action..Rock on...

TAII Here I come..

Haggis.

:huh:

OMFG you actually made me do the happy happy dance right in my chair, and these packages aren't even mine...

Those pics made my day :D