Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I was vague, I meant CR123A batteries for lights and such (I think I see one on the right side of the gun), as the TDI Stock Saddle is designed to carry those. I have one too but never bothered to carry spare batteries in it, which I should.

I guess I was vague, I meant CR123A batteries for lights and such (I think I see one on the right side of the gun), as the TDI Stock Saddle is designed to carry those.  I have one too but never bothered to carry spare batteries in it, which I should.

I used to Cali, but they rattle around a bit which ###### me off. If it's a long OP lasting multiple days I could justify storing CR123s in there but otherwise I leave it empty.

Those dont look plastic (Star or MAG) either... that wasn't cheap.

My M4 as requested, and it is 'newish' since it's being redone. :D

CIMG2117.jpg

CIMG2106.jpg

Front sight to be removed and replaced by RAS gas block, and maybe a flashlight if needed. Trying to keep it as skinny as possible.

Revelations, Nice mask! I want one of those.

Just got a real-steel M60 gas tube for my "pig". Fitted it yesterday along with a gastube extension to make the front sturdier. Now with the steel barrel and the gastube you can literally stand on the gun! I'll take some pics in about a week.

Just got my Hi-capa in last friday from n00btard:

DSC01751.jpg

DSC01748.jpg

Figured if i ever run out of ammo, i could always run up and hit them in the forehead with the compensator :P

Edit: will probably be pic whoring this like crazy ;)

Edited by crackisbad