Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah me too, this projects going a mile a minute, im trying to finish it before sunday for a game but the is Stuff all over the place...

my upper and hanguard nut is at a threading shop

i got the motor, Grip (which i just painted Coyote brown), 16 inch barrel, troy flashidder, 10.8v peq, systema steel acc. kit...

but i need to

-rewire the gun to the front

-tap holes in the stock tube to attach it to the real stock adaptor

-Solder wires to motor(long story)

-fix hopup and get a inner barrel

-get the ball bearing for the selector swtich

-springs for mag catch

Jezzz hope i can get to my local shop tomarrow

this is crazy lol

mercy

Just added these to my collection in the last 2 days.

KSC Glock 18c Metal Slide

TM Sig 552

Crye Multicam Combat shirt

multi.jpg

The shirt is so comfortable. Its gonna feel great under a CIRAS.

Bah I don't know how much more of this multicam madness I can take!

Nice stuff.

Particularly the 552. One doesn't see them too often. I have a springer version and I was quite taken with the design. It feels very comfortable and natural in the hands.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Lovely KAC RAS, mate. I know BadAssTronaut has one on order from LF and it's still not arrived, since they're in such high demand. Where'd you pick that up from, and how long did you wait?

Strider Talon

Finishes off my HAK collection (for now!). Absolutely beautiful, even more so than the Hybrid.

gallery_8_627_12746.jpg

gallery_8_627_13822.jpg

gallery_8_627_99592.jpg

gallery_8_627_108767.jpg

gallery_8_627_15957.jpg

The inline HAK design is now my favourite, I think.

ALL the best stuff 6ft4....

All the best stuff....

Thanks! :D

6ft4, nice! I just ordered a KAC M4 RAS for my PTW. Can't wait to get it. Your pics made me sure it was the right decision :)

Thx! That's one of the accessories for my next project. Hope i will have enough budget to get what i want. I am happy that i made u sure your decision is right! :D

Lovely KAC RAS, mate. I know BadAssTronaut has one on order from LF and it's still not arrived, since they're in such high demand. Where'd you pick that up from, and how long did you wait?

Thanks! I picked up on ebay. waited less than 5 business days. :D

milla thats not a issued helmet cover huh

Not an issued helmet either, its my airsoft helmet, a replica MICH with a replica reversible MARPAT cover. The desert side is beautiful, but the woodland side unfortunatley has seams showing :(

Edited by Milla
Not an issued helmet either, its my airsoft helmet, a replica MICH with a replica reversible MARPAT cover. The desert side is beautiful, but the woodland side unfortunatley has seams showing :(

dont u have a lightweight helmet? they do have a issued mich cover but it has the huge hole for the nvg mount

Edited by Major_Payne