Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

Not quite a CIRAS, but the price was more...palatable. Yes, TF20 is adding Multicam to the BDU list. I've had a full Multicam loadout for, for a long time, just haven't used it much. Finally broke it out at A49 for the first time in a year or so. Got compliments on it's effectiveness, even in an urban scene.

Edited by Cali
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cali, you'll have to show me that vest in person when we next meet. Looks awesome.

Damn does that mean it's time for the Titleist to take the multicam plunge? I think my Khaki Ciras would play nice with the MC, eh?

Sure, just like I'll be checking out your CIRAS and whatever other new stuff you'll buy in the next month. Yes, the Khaki goes well with Multicam, especially if you decide to use Multicam pouches. If I get a CIRAS, it'd probably be Khaki to be more flexible than just Multicam.

Had this for a week or so, but i've been away so I havent seen it until today. Unfortunately I have to say this is the first WA that has disapointed me, very light, pretty bad magazine rattle and the firing doesnt seem any where near as good as my SCW2's. If the Magnatech range is as worse as this, I will be staying well away. This is an SCW gun i.e not a Magnatech, yet it has no backing to the slide catch notch and must be using the lightweight material. Lucky I only got it to butcher it for parts.

WA Wilson Combat Supergrade

gallery_3510_72_167916.jpg

Sonny, as proud items are in preorder in wgc, does it take longer to get them? Why are they preorder items?

When I placed my order with WGC I expected not to get any of the preorder items, and figured I would just have them ship what they had in stock. To my amazement they had some pieces in. Im still waiting on my medical, medium gp, 4 x m4 pouches and my O neg blood tag to complete the ciras. Which are still in preorder but expected to be in stock in the next 2-3 weeks. Im showing a delivery around 6/30 for them.

gosh that proud Coyote brown is dark.

multicam RBA? sexuh

Yea, I wasnt expecting it to be so dark. I mostly bought it for MC, but glad I picked up some desert digital as well because it seems to go better with the digital. It will just give me a reason to buy another ciras in OD green!

Heres the brown against MC:

100_1388.JPG

its almost got a reddish brown tinge, that really is coyote BROWN..doesnt look bad really, but i agree it doesnt go with MC very well, and even might look a bit funky wiht the marpat...its kinda like ranger green in the funky tinge department..and i kinda like boht that color and RG for some reason

Sure, just like I'll be checking out your CIRAS and whatever other new stuff you'll buy in the next month.  Yes, the Khaki goes well with Multicam, especially if you decide to use Multicam pouches.  If I get a CIRAS, it'd probably be Khaki to be more flexible than just Multicam.

Yeah I'll have the CIRAS end of this week for sure, so whenever we meet up again next I'll have it, replacing my STRIKE rig.

I'll still keep the STRIKE Commando vest for whenever I do my PMC setup, or I need a loaner vest for a friend. But yeah Khaki plays nice with almost anything, a MC CIRAS would look kinda odd on your ACUs, or DCUs. Whereas the Khaki fits great on all that cammo. I may spring for Multicam pouches if I take the MC plunge. I'll probably do that end of july (birthday time).

As you know my next purchase is a headset, from playing at Ft. Ord today I'm kinda rethinking my TCI Liberator setup, I may instead go for a RACAL Cobra, since it's lighter and more modular. The LIB II looks like it's akin to wearing a boombox on your noggin.

just got this in thanks to chillindrdude (who just got married btw congrats! :P )

DSC02021.jpg

btw: i would DEFINITELY recomend dealing with him. it took longer than he thought to ship it out so he threw the flash hider in for free! :o

picked it up yesterday another MMC SA80, rifle version this time

mmcsa80.jpg

And for those with a hose phobia Ive strapped the regulator onto the side of the rifle with a CO2 caplet adapter :P Not exactly practical but still turns in around 140 to 150 rounds on auto (two and a half mags) before the 12g caplet runs out of steam

Longer term the guts are going into a star L85A2, while the MMC externals get boxed back up and mothballed in the loft :) (Ive already got a carbine one to do same to a Star carbine)

to be honst, it´s not my latest acquisition but it´s the reason for the next one,

a killflash  :angry:

(i´m so happy I don´t own a real acog)

killflash1us.th.jpg

That would'nt happen to a real ACOG, so nothing to be happy about ;) I've seen them take on IED's and still work.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:â„¢

This was a couple years ago so it could be because it was an older model. I don't know. It was during early spring I think so the cold could have been a factor as well.

It doesn't matter much in the real world though, if your HUD gets shot out with a real bullet you have some other more pressing issues to deal with!

craftsman.jpg

I got me some new stuff to take care of my gearbox and fix what's wrong with my gun (hopefully)

White Lithium grease (all the better to lube up the gears!)

Brushes (curtsey of my bro)

Craftsman bag (so I can throw all the tools I need to work on my gun in one bag, very nice bag by the way and only $5 at sears!)

Craftsman hook and pick set

Craftsman torx screwdriver

Craftsman catalogue (so I can look at and admire all the stuff I can't afford :( )

5 x 15amp fuses

Craftsman = win

First time I used my Orc Industries MCU Level 5 Softshell and my Eagle AII Molle pack (can only see the straps), at Maui's Haleakala. Definitely windproof, as advertised, I just wish I brought the pants, my legs were freezing, winds strong enough to blow you off the cliffs. I'm sort of skinny, but the way that wind was blowing I look fat, lol.

post-4391-1150688835_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cali