Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

but I got mine for 40% less and I'm legally allowed all my trade marks here nobody has dremeled off theSony logo on my TV  :D

but I managed to get mine flown over from Redwolf Penthouses in hong kong (amazing the amounts of orange pant and black sticky tape those guys have in stock)

Plus once Ive finished desert camoing the TV with krylon the logo would be covered up anyway :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Snorkelman, is that SP16 one of the 'Classics' powered by external gas?

aye thats the ones - hosse out the pistol grip connects to regulator and CO2 or HPA tank

main difference is this is one of the more recent reissued ones that use marui compatible aeg magazines rather than fancy gun specific (and expensive) magazines the original ones used fist time around

The quickest way to disable a pistol is to stick your palm against the front, the slide will slightly retract and the weapon will not fire.

Cheers,

Mike

Don't rely on that. Some guns such as the baretta and the browning high power (i think...) allow that to work, whereas on others you'll loose your hand.

Don't rely on that. Some guns such as the baretta and the browning high power (i think...) allow that to work, whereas on others you'll loose your hand.

Wrong mate, aslong as you manage to open the chamber slightly, the gun will not fire.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Got her a few weeks ago, but just now found the time to take pics. Still haven't had the chance to pick up a can of spray paint.. but it's on the to do list. Haven't quite decided what I want to do to the internals yet. I have a M120s spring, Area1000 piston, Guarder Hopup packing + bucking, and a Systema M4 tightbore just laying around, collecting dust. I'm thinking that I want a 200mm silencer, AK47 tightbore & type 0 cylinder. Not sure yet. :P

p62900091ej.th.jpg

p62900107qv.th.jpg

p62900119jb.th.jpg

p62900127yn.th.jpg

Edited by Airsoft_Freak

Nice socks, great purchase! ;)

My last purchase:

P6270064.jpg

ksc_bag_20_jpg.jpg

That was about 5 months ago. Now the vest has a broken snap-clip on the holster (shown in the picture) and the ammo is about half gone. Yeah, I know, I can make a bag of BB's last longer than a vest :P

Next Purchase (probably):

kwa_g17_jpg.jpg

^Glock 18C :)

Edited by Endospore