Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are your thoughts on the TK USP tactical? From the pictures the slides finish seems a little rough...

Very nice gun, I have owned the KSC USP and I can say that the Koba USP is better. Nice solid kick. Range was pretty good too although I haven´t adjusted the hop yet. I tested it with SIIS 0,2g bb´s and trajectory was almost flat. Chronoed 87m/s with 0,2g bb´s and GreenGas. I posted some better pics in the HK picture thread.

Very nice gun, I have owned the KSC USP and I can say that the Koba USP is better. Nice solid kick. Range was pretty good too although I haven´t adjusted the hop yet. I tested it with SIIS 0,2g bb´s and trajectory was almost flat. Chronoed 87m/s with 0,2g bb´s and GreenGas. I posted some better pics in the HK picture thread.

Awesome, not shooting as hard as my KSC but hopefully it'll be a bit more accurate with the twist barrel. May have to pick one up if it can take green :D

Handled one at firesupport and the slide felt like metal, or is it just heavyweight ABS?

Taken a few weeks to source it all:

p71301340gq.th.jpg

M56 webbing (Ammo pouches, FFd pouch, Butt pack, 2 canteens + covers, E-Tool)

M69 Flack Vest

2 Bandoliers

Bandanna

Field Cap

M1 Helmet (No cover atm)

3rd Pattern fatigues (1st Air Cav)

Fatigue Shirt

Panama sole 3rd patt boots

Poncho

100 rnds 7.62 ammo

Field Towel