Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Either way, this is the kind of spammy posting rhino removed from this thread (I think).

Let's stop it, now.

NOTE by Rhino: Yes... Let's stop this now. I've deleted another 19 posts. I'm so sick of this now that the next time i see spam in this thread, i don't CARE how favourable or popular that member is on these forums... they'll have a 7 day suspension and rest safe in the knowledge that they've had this thread closed due to quite simply, not following the rules.

Edited by rhino

Nice IBA score, i just got one in large/coyote brown with all accesories for 200. Its replacing my XL sds CB iba cover.

BTW im good aquaintaces with SFC bowman, used to shoot a lot of real steel with him. Pictures from micheal yon, who was imbedded with the 1-24 infantry divsion, on the left is LT COL Kruila (great leader)

23892788-L.jpg

SWMS MaxGrip Gloves

IMGP2116.JPG

That's not a pair of gloves...this is a pair of gloves :D

I went through 2 pairs of Hatch CQB Operators in a month, but I shouldn't have that problem here :P

Edited by HaVoC
NOTE by Rhino: Yes... Let's stop this now. I've deleted another 19 posts. I'm so sick of this now that the next time i see spam in this thread, i don't CARE how favourable or popular that member is on these forums... they'll have a 7 day suspension and rest safe in the knowledge that they've had this thread closed due to quite simply, not following the rules.

*ahem*

C'mon guys, enough with the spam FFS!

Edited by sadigh