Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How fast should it shoot with them?

Its not speed that you will get with that set up, but POWER! It took me around an hour to set it up and upgrade all the parts. An yes a review is a good idea....I could already tell you the FPS and Joules but i will let you sweat it out! :D

Trigger Happy M14 EBR stock (from DEN):

m14ebr.jpg

Marui M14 (The base gun of my EBR conversion, got it today, my second m14 if anyone is keeping count):

AEG-TMM14WOOD.jpg

Arms 18 M14/M1A Scope Mount:

arms18.jpg

Other bits such as PDI M14 front sight, Promtheus inner barrel, PDI scout length outer barrel, and VFC M14 DC Supressor/Flashhider.

MMmm...maybe this weekend I'll pull the trigger on that EOtech 552 I need to finish this up.

Trigger Happy M14 EBR stock (from DEN):

m14ebr.jpg

Marui M14 (The base gun of my EBR conversion, got it today, my second m14 if anyone is keeping count):

AEG-TMM14WOOD.jpg

Arms 18 M14/M1A Scope Mount:

arms18.jpg

Other bits such as PDI M14 front sight, Promtheus inner barrel, PDI scout length outer barrel, and VFC M14 DC Supressor/Flashhider.

MMmm...maybe this weekend I'll pull the trigger on that EOtech 552 I need to finish this up.

wow you just spent like 2000 dollars right there

wow you just spent like 2000 dollars right there

Not even close, you're thinking of the KA stock, which is WAY more expensive than the TGS (Trigger Happy) version. That's more like 1000 dollars.

No way would I pay more for the airsoft stock than the cost of a real SAGE stock.

i didnt realize there was a cheaper one.  ive only seen one of them.  king arms just came out for a kit for like $1160 no joke

Yeah, their kit is stupid expensive, the TGS (Trigger Happy) is 450 dollars.

450 vs 1200, hmm, Trigger Happy one is almost 1/3rd the cost, yeah so not 2000 bucks like you originally said. Hey even I don't spend THAT much money in one splurge.