Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do they have pictures showing how they modified the stock, because I stand by my claim that you'd have to do some serious milling to allow for the motor mechanism.

Obviously yes you can get the real stock to fit, so I stand corrected on that front, but can we see how they did it?

EDIT: Excuse me guys while I put my foot in my mouth.

Oh since you knew this was coming, snagged one of these off ebay:

Eotech_552.A65.jpg

Edited by Titleist
Do they have pictures showing how they modified the stock, because I stand by my claim that you'd have to do some serious milling to allow for the motor mechanism.

Obviously yes you can get the real stock to fit, so I stand corrected on that front, but can we see how they did it?

EDIT: Excuse me guys while I put my foot in my mouth.

Oh since you knew this was coming, snagged one of these off ebay:

Eotech_552.A65.jpg

I still have to get one of those :D

I know what you're sayin. They are very robust sights. You gotta damn near break the gun they are on before ending up with a scratch on one of them.

Agreed, there's a lot of sights out there where you're just paying for a brand name. The worst sight I owned was the Zeiss Z-Point, I'm also not a big fan of the Aimpoint, since you can get jacked on a good mount solution for those. Whereas the EO is strong, no need for another mount, and has a great FoV and reticle. They're not the cheapest sights but damn if they're not the best overall reddot I've seen.

I've yet to try out the Trijicon Tri-Power, but I hear those are kinda finnicky.