Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know they ain't hardly souped-up, but still, its amazing what you find when you have a dig around in the attic.....

pistols.jpg

That'll be all mah pistols, then. No springers are included, naturally. They don't quite, in the same way, count ;)

And:

longgunspic.jpg

"Springers dont count" = good call. :D

From empty mags to full mags and filling with gas for all those pistolas probably takes around an hour? :P

Hope you Lube regularly too - oh er missus.

Very impressive and varied collection. Sweet

Actually I generally fail to lube most of them most of the time - I'm gonna go through them all with my skirmish `team` soon and have them all help me; they get the free gun rental every skirmish forchrissakes!!

Actually there is also an AUG and an AK47 not included in that pic :lol: they are out on semi-permanent loan :)

OK, this isn't mine, but I'm helping with the rig for it.

60mmmortar.jpg

60mm Mortar that fires shower shells and/or nerf turbo footballs. This was made by a friend for an OP in Oklahoma this month. The thing weighs about 80lbs or so including the Tube Frame Pack, Baseplate/A-frame Frame Pack, and the Ammo Bearers Pack. I'm currently finishing up replacing all the leather on the Tube Pack due to it being from WW2 and not exactly in the best condition (broke 3 separate straps) Also made a leather Muzzle cap for it.

Titleist what kinda job do you have...?

heh.

@Terran Commander - the red thing on the ACOG is a tritrium fiber that gathers light to power the red-dot scope ACOG - it stores enough light for it to last throughout the night.

hehe, awesome, glad you guys dig it.

To answer a few questions, I'm an Interactive Designer / Graphic Designer, so I work freelance jobs on the side to afford stupid stuff like airsoft.

Now to answer some of the questions:

1. The bipod (Tango Down) folds backwards, so that the feet end up just behind the delta ring between receiver and forearm.

2. 47 is sorta right, the ACOG is powered by two sources, fiber optic and tritium. The fiber optic pulls in light during the day or anywhere there is ambient light, and uses that to illuminate the reticle. If there's an absense of light the tritium makes the reticle glow under dark/low light conditions.

3. Almost right, hippy, it's a J-Point, the Z-Point is the scope made by zeiss for the MP7. I've only got 2 eyes, that I know of. But what it's great for is being really accurate with the ACOG, with the ability to shift over to a reflex sight in a split second, it's quite useful, a few players I've met with since moving back to California have similar setups and it's very slick.

Anyways, really glad you guys dig it.

Why thanks, I'm really glad you guys are digging this one so much.

Yeah the J-Point (proudly made in the UK) it's so light that most times for the glocks the damn thing is just epoxy'd in to place, awesome. If I owned a real glock I'd want one for that as well.

#$%$@%&^*@#%$%(!!!!!!!$#%%$^!!$#

That's crazy...

Are you ever going to dirty it up, Titleist? or is it more of a showpiece?

Yeesh, I'd kill myself if i ever got a scratch on a gun like that...  :P

Vicious, yeah there are specific mounts, however sometimes on some slides they just machine a slot for the j-point, and epoxy it in, but you sir are correct.

As for if I'm gonna dirty it up? Yeah eventually, I'm trying to keep it scratch proof for now, but the plain fact of the matter is that it will get used, and there will be wear and tear.

It's partly a showpiece, but frankly I don't want to keep it under glass for all of it's life, that'd be a tragedy.

Nah the mounts are nice and drop in, I'm just saying for some guns that have specific requirements the epoxy method is oftne used. Plus it keeps the dot closer to the centerline of the gun. It just depends, personally the mount looks great.

Yes, yes they are tempting. lol.

Edited by Titleist