Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titleist, how accurate does that M4 Prove to be wiht the ACOG, actually can put BBs in the reticle?

The PTW isn't quite as accurate as most conventional AEGs with tightbores, in fact the PTW has a 6.10mm inner barrel, compared to the 6.04 of most tightbores. The PTW owners are working on solutions for either building their own barrels or adapting standard barrels to work in PTWs.

That said, when using .29 Maruzen Super Grandmaster BBs I'd say 3/5 times the bb is within the reticle of the ACOG, it depends on the range. My gun is calibrated for about 25-30m, and it's damn spot on. Hope that helps.

It is the new TW I bought both the 6mm and 8mm. The silver shells are the 6mm and the red ones are the 8mm. the guns are the same because they can take either shell. fps is impresive range isnt spectacular but the spread is. 8mm holds five and 6mm holds 7. Full metal and wood. These guns are impressive. Ever since I got into airsoft i have known about the hudson and wanted a sawn off of higher quality. These are exactley those shotguns. I bought them and those pictures are from an upcoming reveiw that I will be putting up maybe later today. THe only thing I would love to see these guns do that they dont is perhaps eject shells when opened and catch shut easier. I do think the pictures turned out good for the low quality camera.

post-14549-1144323051_thumb.jpg

post-14549-1144323067_thumb.jpg

Dude. Fantastic. I was going to get exactly the same as you in fact, one 6mm and one 8mm - but you say the barrels are the same? So neither gun actually has a regular inner barrel (that would account for the awesome spread, then :D )

Sweet. I'll get a pair of the `8mm` ones and some spare shells in 8mm, keep it all the same until I have to use them at other sites I guess. Is the inside of each barrel just a full-size hollow tube then?

I actually have to thank someone else for the excellent purchase they have made!! Spot on sir.

those shotty type things look cool.

edit -

here is the latest pics of my collection :

DSCN2515.jpg

DSCN2514.jpg

DSCN2516.jpg

TM M14, TM GSPEC, TM M3 Bennelli, TM AK47 (KA wood, G&P metal)

DSCN2517.jpg

CA36K, ICS MP5SD5, TM CAR-15, TM CAR-15 (G&P metal body)

DSCN2518.jpg

CAW M79, Marushin Super Redhawk, TM DE.

DSCN2519.jpg

TM DE, Maruzen P99, Tanaka M10

and the CA249 in the first pics.

cheers dudes. all get extensively used, at least half of them go to every skirmish, usually more.

Edited by screamin_weasel
Weasel, what did you do to that poor AK?

Nice collection btw ;)

lol not this AGAIN ;)

in short :

i went to egypt

the real ones looked like that

i wanted one that looked like that

i brought the necessary bits

and battered them

and its not that shiny in real life, trust me.

thanks thoguh. :D