Pictures of your weapon

DSC02531.jpg

My current primary, BE tech XM8. with just an SRC m4-length tightbore barell and shimming the hop-up arm, this $60 gun is pushing 250fps and 100' accurate range. I plan on a new cylinder, cylinder head, piston, pistonhead, spring guide, guarder m100 spring and guarder 50% hop-up buckling to top 300 fps and a good 120'. Really amazing is that this $60 "diamond in the rough" can easily compete with stock aeg's. heh.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks,i put it through 2 coats, and its just old and worn out. (i like the worn out look), nd how should i put other colors in? (pattern?)

Give this a read through..

That basically tells you all you need to know. The pictures are a little on the small side though, but that doesnt matter.

Edited by Mt_05

image0402vu.jpg

Sorry, only webcam here...

SPR MK12 Mod1

VFC Aks74UN

Prime LR300 ML

image0484vl.jpg

image0546ij.jpg

AussyMurphy, your M4 is just one of the best I have seen for a while... Original and well balanced color scheme. Very nice work !

One question : what is your front flip-up sight ?

Edited by ash^

I finished the finish on the RIS rail covers and the suppressor (complete with sound insulating foam) today. I used a dark gray primer for the color, and buffed it until it had a satin finish to it (as a opposed to an ultra flat look) for a real steel look.

m4sdfull7ax.jpg

The JR36K-Raven, in Phase Three (OD spray applied, new telescoping stock, shorter inner barrel, M16 three-piece outerbarrel, G&P M4 'rebar cutter' flashhider):

phasethree_01.jpg

phasethree_02.jpg

EDIT: Oops. Same piccy twice. :blush:

Edited by Jagdraben

Hey mate,

what foregrip is that on your 36K? It looks a bit off compared to the stock ones I've seen floating around here. Oh.. and nice gun.

:zorro:

The JR36K-Raven, in Phase Three (OD spray applied, new telescoping stock, shorter inner barrel, M16 three-piece outerbarrel, G&P M4 'rebar cutter' flashhider):

phasethree_01.jpg

phasethree_02.jpg

EDIT: Oops. Same piccy twice.  :blush:

btw what rail is that on the foregrip and the lenght (spelling:S)??? thats the rail i want!! looks great btw well done :)

Jas