Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err...where did you get a PSG-1 stock from? I haven't been able to find one anywhere...

Lovely MSG90. And that shorty M4 with the smooth foreend, MMMmmmmmm :wub:

Edited by evilhippy

Hate the scope mount on that G3/MSG90 - but ADORE THE REST!

Err...where did you get a PSG-1 stock from? I haven't been able to find one anywhere...

There were quite a few about - but now they all sem to be out of stock - perhaps because TM pulled the PSG-1 from production?

My god Troll that Steyr! I dont know whether i like it or not.

Its owner likes it very much ;)

It has Systema FTK, Prometheus tightbore barrel, 9,6V 1500 mA*h battery, Guarder reflex red-dot sight and custom silencer shadow kit.

Very accurate gun, and good-balanced BTW (huge silencer adds weight to the front).

1st. xm8

xm8.jpg

I hacked off the fake scope and gorrila glued a mount on from my g36c, I had to put a peice of wood under it for stabalization, it is rock solid. G&P AIMPOINT, no gearbox, I will swap in and out with my g36k

2nd hk33, internals are mostly systema with a g36k flashider and G&P aimpoint and I have 5 mags with it, just tape on stock to cover some glue residue.

hk333.jpg

hk33.jpg

3rd my beloved g36k with integrated scope carry handle by star, G&P K front hand set and a King arms delta force suppressor, will be adding a prometheus tightbore, and 380 fps intenrals or 350 around there.

g36kno1.jpg

g36kno2.jpg

4th all the guns, no scope on the xm8 because I don't have 2.

hkset.jpg