• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kickass PTW! Welcome to the forum too!

Are you lefthanded though?

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Thanks

Yes and no...i shoot lefthanded but i am right handed, got an seeing issue with my right eye

Nice to hear you like my gun....i think it turned out quite good...maybe just a magpul trigger guard and an ambi catch although they are so crazy expensive :(

So I finally got around to painting the foregrip and stock of my M15 today...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Full.../M15painted.jpg

My reason for choosing such a hideous colour?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/Full...t/mjk0420ax.jpg

Wow, that 2nd picture completely justified the 1st.

Here's my contribution, my newly rebuilt primary:

M4MRE_002.jpg

//needs better camera

it comes on and off, depends where i use it

i didnt buy it purely for cqb, when i sometimes use it in woodland (cos it has the range) i can put the silencer on without worry cos theres plenty of room for it and it looks awesome.

basically if there's room to put it on i will because it looks 1337 ;)

so in a simple answer to your question........ no it doesn't

Alright, another short series of quick pictures, this time with my fabricated "Gemtech" style long suppressor (actually works). With this thing on, the total length of this SOPMOD is close to that of a M16, which may be cumbersome for CQB areas. I primarly use this long precision suppressor on longer distance engagements.

frontanglesidefullresized2io.jpg

rearanglesidefullresized0zb.jpg

sideprofilefullresized4kt.jpg

38513940.jpg

ill +1 anyone who Pms me the brand and type of each of these bone stock guns...

OnidemonXLR ur not eligble as u know already...

sorry about the crappy cell pic

plus another gun or so as i have some funds that are burning a hole in my pocket begging to be spent... :D

Edited by The n00b wh0 pwns
Thanks

Yes and no...i shoot lefthanded but i am right handed, got an seeing issue with my right eye

Nice to hear you like my gun....i think it turned out quite good...maybe just a magpul trigger guard and an ambi catch although they are so crazy expensive :(

Ah, I sort of know how that feels. Two of my friends are right handed but left-eye dominant. They find it incredibly hard to wield weapons left handed, and even more difficult to try and focus their right eyes.

This is my first airsoft gun! (kind of, I used to have a *suitcasey* springer long ago). On this first order from WGC I only bought a pistol because I wanted to try it out before buying a rifle in case I would find that Airsoft isn't for me but oh yeah I love it! An hour ago I realised there was one more thing I needed to do to be sure Airsoft is for me, was a bit scared when I first fired the gun cos it seems so powerful so umm :P I shot myself in the leg :D

First thought. OMFG why did I do that!?

Second thought. ###### I've got a blue/red/purple-ish dot on my leg :rolleyes:

Third.. Hmm that wasn't so bad! :)

Oh and here's the gun..

Tokyo Marui P226 w/ upgrades:

- Guarder Enhanced Piston Lid for MARUI P226 Rail

- Guarder Enhanced Loading Muzzle for MARUI P226 Rail

- Guarder Steel Recoil Spring Guide for MARUI P226 ( Black )

- Guarder Enhanced Recoil/Hammer Spring for MARUI P226 ( 150% )

- Guarder Metal Slide & Frame for MARUI P226 Rail ( Black )

- NINE BALL 6.03mm Inner Barrel for Marui SIG P226

- VFC / GB-Tech Steel Barrel with Adapter for Marui P226

(WGC installed all these bits for me :) )

Accessories:

- King Arms H&K Pro Silencer ( 80mm )

It's quite heavy, maybe around 1kg. The Guarder frame and slide is beautiful and the trademarks are perfect! :) And I'm so glad I waited for the VFC P226 barrel to be back in stock before buying it! Can't compare it to how the original was out of the box but the recoil is really hard with the Guarder 150% springs! :D It's very accurate and it's LOUD! :o And I'm running it on Green Gas.

Next I'm gonna buy more mags for it :)

Ok now the pictures :P Enjoy!

P1030271.jpg

P1030276.jpg

P1030278.jpg

P1030288.jpg

P1030284.jpg

P1030282.jpg

P1030281.jpg

P1030279.jpg

yeah spook me 2

was a bit put of by lack of trades tho

hey sunday how do u order a gun with upgrades from wgc and what was the customer service and delivery like?

cheers

chris

I considered the KJW one first too but I figured this one would be better and I'm very happy I went for this one.

In the comments box when you fill in your adress etc. just ask for them to install the parts included in the order on the gun.

The customer service at WGC is very good, they always reply! The customs office sent my order back to Hong Kong by mistake last week when it should have arrived here and then WGC sent it back to me again without me having to pay any extra for the shipping again! They're so cool! :) Besides my good experience with them, I've heard lots of other good things! Nothing to compain about.

Luc1feR, what rail system is that? and who makes that gas block?

It's a GG&G modular free float rail system, quite nice actually....

The gas block is Yankee Hill Machinery ? or atleast Yankee Hill something :D

Ah, I sort of know how that feels.  Two of my friends are right handed but left-eye dominant.  They find it incredibly hard to wield weapons left handed, and even more difficult to try and focus their right eyes.

Actually the problem isn't wielding the weapons as much as finding the right setup. The mag changes can be a *badgeress* since the M4 isn't really ambidex friendly