Pictures of your weapon

Lovely P226, after I get a new rifle I think Im gonna have to do some upgrades to mine, or mayb get a new one and get someone like WGC to do it for me (how hard can it be me wonders :huh: )

Downside would be the rather expensive custums Id have to pay to get it to the UK...but then the fact I could dual 226...goes ta ponder

I do think thats the sexiest P226 Ive seen tho...so I must resist to get exactly the same one (coz that would be plagerism)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WGC's reply and shipping durations have grown a little, probably because of the growing amount of customers/demand. Other than that, nothing on the negative side from my experience :)

Atually they seem to be back up to speed now, before it was taking them 3+ days to get me a shipping quote and now its within a day :) same with their shipping

That is not a ris mounted M203 on Maverics gun, tis a regular barrel mounted one.

And UN Co takes about a week to ship my stuff <_< (twice now, took them a week)

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

hehehe lonewolf yeah i tried convincing myself i wasn't gonna get one but as you can see, I failed!

as Lonewolf correctly said, its a barrel mounted launcher not Rail mounted on.

christhesecond : please justify your critisism with reason.. As for the Aimpoint mount if its good enough for the US army its good enough for me.

ronburgundy__ : i got mine from ebay. if u want the name of the exact retailer i got mine from PM me and i'll give it ya.

Edited by Maveric

Hey maveric now all you need is KAC QD suppressor.

Anyway your M4 is the best looking replica i've seen in a while. What gun is that based off of and I think your using the new generation of guarder MBK's?

BTW how did you get a launcher with KAC trades?

Edited by trfo2o

trfo2o - its a gun i built from scratch, guarder receiver (porsche :D ), G&P RAS front section, G&P stock, king arms pistol grip,magpul trigger guard, Star rear sight, King Arms PEQ II, King Arms Rear Sling swivel, GB tech front RAS sling swivel, G&P L Mount, Guarder Aimpoint, aimpoint killflash

I've got a VLI flashlight and Guarder MOD foregrip also, but yeah a KAC silencer would finish it off.

and Its the G&P Knights M203 Shorty

milla - its the guarder aimpoint replica. about the M203 - if your CA has a delta ring should do. i'll take mine apart and measure it up tomorrow and take a pic for ya, so u can be sure. but all it does is slot into the groove/lip between the delta ring and the outter barrel so long as thats there on your CA you should't have a problem

Edited by Maveric

CA make their own M203....but with their own trades...

Maveric: I need a no-*beep* assessment, is that M203 worth its weight and lack of vert grip?

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

i posted abit of an update in my message above. i'll measure it all up tomorrow and post pics.

Lonewolf \/

when the shells arrive on monday i'll tell ya ;) most M203 shells i've used have been very dissapointing, but hopefully the madbul ones are said to be much better.

quality wise, its damned solid. locks in and nothing is gonna move it.

CQB i wouldn't take one, but woodland why not, sure it does add abit of weight to the gun. but the fear factor is worth it alone ! i have became rather fond of my vertical grip of late, but we'll see how i get on afew games down the line rockin the 203.

mav1.jpg

you could always get that weird M203 vertical grip thats flying around on the net somewhere! best of both worlds ;)

Edited by Maveric

Thanks mav, i really appreciate it, the Delta ring on my CA sounds exactly liek what your discribing, pretty much the same way the RIS locks on, it just slides onto the locking castle bit, like on a real M4.

I had a TM M4, and i know the delta ring didnt look the same on my CA (as far as i remember)

Edited by Milla