Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Souske, add crane stock, bi-pod, and may be a scout light. keep the scope, look nice this way. ACOG would make it too 'marksman feel' . and also nice avator :P

I already have a light, but I left it out for the picture. As for a crane stock, I'll consider one in the future. Glad you like the avatar, lol.

Looks great. I think the MRE looks great, what rail system did you use to make it?

Thanks, glad you like it. The front end is an old modified WELL springer RIS I had laying around, and the other half is a basic SRC metal RIS.

The MP5 is a stock JAC MP5SD6. Hence, the 3-round burst is functional. Nothing done to the gun itself though, but I'm awaiting four spare magazines.

The case is as custom as you get. I made it myself at school a year or two ago. It has just been collecting dust since then.

gallery_216_324_124342.jpg

The MP5 is a stock JAC MP5SD6. Hence, the 3-round burst is functional. Nothing done to the gun itself though, but I'm awaiting four spare magazines.

The case is as custom as you get. I made it myself at school a year or two ago. It has just been collecting dust since then.

Good stuff man! I like the box. Make me a Glock one pleae.

I finally made the front part of the rail system a free floating one. Now it's finally like a KAC MRE rail system.

masterkeycg9.jpg

Masterkey Breacher Tactical Special (MBTS)

sideanglefullts2.jpg

My SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) configuration. The muzzle is no longer just a "Nub" in the front.

frontsidelk8.jpg