Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its labelled a NVRS gen 1

Got it a couple years ago from some russian night vision scope web shop - cant recall the name now...

Was that Soviet Bazaar? They went bust, which is a shame they had some great digital NV gear for £300 uk

Edited by Mr6
It might be real gold... but 24 carot? I thought 24 was pure gold? Or am I horribly mistaken  :huh:

Also if its only 500 for that much 24 carot gold I might have to unload my savings and scrap the gold off of em  :D

It's plate - solid gold would be a tad heavy.

Yeah gold is weaker than metal. Thats why in the old days people bite pieces of gold and if it leaves a dent, its real.

Gold is metal, it is just a softer type.

And no Gold wouldn't come off the weapon from heat.

Gold is an excellent conductive material and is used in many electronic devices.

It's melting point is 400 degrees Celsius higher than aluminum. 500 lower than Iron. and only 300 less than Steel.

A weapon made entirely of gold may become malformed after extended use, but a weapon coated in it, perfectly fine to use.

Edited by Nodbugger
Yes that is awsome.But you know whats even better a gold SVD

gold-006.jpg

ahh the temptation of the yellow!

I find it suprising that the ak raises quite a bit of hostility :D I spose like Saddam - you love him or hate him, but you cant ignore him :P

ANd yes - I am growing a moustache - however my hunger strike is not going so well as I just had a Ruffle bar for breakfast. :blink: