Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah gold is weaker than metal. Thats why in the old days people bite pieces of gold and if it leaves a dent, its real.

:huh:

Last time I check the periodic table Gold's a metal...

Quite nice set up Donnie... further proof you've got too much money on your hands... how's about a donation to the one armed softer :D

Yeah isnt Tony wielding an M16A1 with M203 and heatguard? I love that beast of a weapon...

It was either an A1 or A2, and it had M203 sights as well, WGC makes a custom one, and I have seen a few on these forums. It would be sweet if someone made a Scarface loadout that consisted of the M16, an Uzi or Mac, an M9, and a nice suit with "tactical" M203 pockets :D .

Just did some shots of my M4 with KAC MRE installed. She's called "Able mable" :cool:

Great bit of kit that gives you almost rifle lenght foregrips without extending the barrel to rifle lengths.

Ive got it running 2 different set ups when the need arises. Still missing from both is some TangoDown rail covers (i have the KAC ones just dont like them very much). Also missing from the later set up is an Eotech.

M4 with Knights Marine lower

KAC MRE free float rail

Crane stock

Edgar brothers 4*32 with Butler creek covers

Flip up front sight

Cut down BUIS

AN/PEQ2

Pics:

m4mre1small5rw.jpg

Large version

m4mre2small0vo.jpg

Large Version

m4mre2detailsmall4sq.jpg

Large version

Hope you like something a bit different.

Just did some shots of my M4 with KAC MRE installed.  She's called "Able mable"  :cool:

Great bit of kit that gives you almost rifle lenght foregrips without extending the barrel to rifle lengths.

Ive got it running 2 different set ups when the need arises.  Still missing from both is some TangoDown rail covers (i have the KAC ones just dont like them very much).  Also missing from the later set up is an Eotech.

M4 with Knights Marine lower

KAC MRE free float rail

Crane stock

Edgar brothers 4*32 with Butler creek covers

Flip up front sight

Cut down BUIS

AN/PEQ2

Pics:

*snip!*

Hope you like something a bit different.

Wow man, that is the sex.