Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probly as in ROF i guess?

Nah, a MilSpec product is a product that meets MilitarySpecifications regarding construction, durability has been tested by the Military.

The gearbox can be constructed with MilSpec material or with MilSpec technology, but it is not MilSpec.

I'll get my coat.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Nah, a MilSpec product is a product that meets MilitarySpecifications regarding construction, durability has been tested by the Military.

The gearbox can be constructed with MilSpec material or with MilSpec technology, but it is not MilSpec.

I'll get my coat.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Accually it is Milspec

It was Machined by Mark Haynes of S-Lite out of a block of military aircraft aluminum

it was tested by S-lite for durriblility... In the usa, a military light company

It can take the biggest spring,in a freezer, overnight on a car battery

without cracking

ever

http://andairsoft.com/preoraaexv2b.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vicious: after finishing the gun yesterday, i have made the executive decision to use a ready-mag insted

As soon as i aquire some cash i will be getting one and having the wiring redone

Good think i dont feel alone that that peq looks like a shoe box on my gun

NM

Edited by No Mercy

Thats kinda anal, but you gotta very good point there Mike.

Edit: No Mercy - it ain't actually used by any military for any combat in any way, shape or form. Its not `mil-spec` for s**t, sorry :P

Edited by evilhippy
Thats kinda anal, but you gotta very good point there Mike.

Edit: No Mercy - it ain't actually used by any military for any combat in any way, shape or form. Its not `mil-spec` for s**t, sorry :P

Something doesn't have to be used by any sort of military force to be considered milspec. Let's observe the definition of "milspec":

"MIL-STD (Military-Standard) or MIL-SPEC (Military-Specifications) is an abbreviation used to describe an item that can meet standards determined by the United States Department of Defense."

If the mechbox is machined out of materials that meet the aforementioned standards, then couldn't it be classified as "milspec"?

Something doesn't have to be used by any sort of military force to be considered milspec.  Let's observe the definition of "milspec":

"MIL-STD (Military-Standard) or MIL-SPEC (Military-Specifications) is an abbreviation used to describe an item that can meet standards determined by the United States Department of Defense."

If the mechbox is machined out of materials that meet the aforementioned standards, then couldn't it be classified as "milspec"?

You've got it.

So it is milspec.

I can't believe this is still being discussed......

Mil-Spec refers to anything the U.S. DoD has certified and/or approved to meet it's standard of MILitary SPECification by various means.

A material can be Mil-Spec. An item can be Mil-Spec. However, just because an item is MADE FROM a Mil-Spec material does NOT make the item itself Mil-Spec.

Unless the U.S. DoD certifies and/or approves the finished product in it's entire applicable use, it is NOT Mil-Spec.

Move on...

Unless the U.S. DoD certifies and/or approves the finished product in it's entire applicable use, it is NOT Mil-Spec.

Move on...

Actually, the brand name of the gearbox "6 Milspec." Read the product description on the A&A airsoft link for further refrence.

The milspec nomercy refers to has nothing to do with being "milspec" That is the name of the company making the gearbox.

Nothing to see here, move on.

Actually, the brand name of the gearbox "6 Milspec."  Read the product description on the A&A airsoft link for further refrence.

The milspec nomercy refers to has nothing to do with being "milspec"  That is the name of the company making the gearbox.

Nothing to see here, move on.

good thing i'm talking about REAL WORLD MILITARY MIL SPEC and not whatever lame airsoft replica company is out there......

no the actual outter barrel not the flash hider.  Your's looks a tad bit shorter than the 14.5 inch m4 barrel, i've see something like what you have before and i've always wanted one.

yeah, it's the G&G M733 length 1 piece outer barrel. still available but notmany people use them. that length outer barrel plus the FNC break equal a normal M4 outer barrel length so you can keep the same inner barrel.