Pictures of your weapon

selling022.jpg

This is my brand spankin new KWC co2 UZI...This thing shoots soo hard, over forum limits and I'll just say its in the 500's...The thing kicks like a mule, and has provided me with the most fun airsoft experience yet...

Already posted in new aquisitions thread but what the heck, I want to show her off :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People always told me to call your gf pretty and not hot or sexy....ok back on track. But you're right..we're talking about guns here :P

P6020018.jpg

Got it a couple weeks ago, never got the chance to post it. It's gonna get some serious accessories in a couple of weeks.

G&P R500 tac light

G&P TA31F ACOG (I know i know 4x scope dn't go with CQB)

G&P CQBR sling

What can i say, i love G&P

It's a King Arms G27 Pistol Grip, it is a very comfy grip, but it's a pain in the *albatross* to get the motor in right.

I'm still undesided about a 203... may just go with a vertical grip. *sigh* what to do. Might leave it the way it is.

People always told me to call your gf pretty and not hot or sexy....ok back on track. But you're right..we're talking about guns here :P

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f298/jor...QB/P6020018.jpg

Got it a couple weeks ago, never got the chance to post it. It's gonna get some serious accessories in a couple of weeks.

G&P R500 tac light

G&P TA31F ACOG (I know i know 4x scope dn't go with CQB)

G&P CQBR sling

What can i say, i love G&P

Hwo come you didn't go for the G&P CQB/R? (Just curious, just bought the CA myself)
This is my brand spankin new KWC co2 UZI...This thing shoots soo hard, over forum limits and I'll just say its in the 500's...The thing kicks like a mule, and has provided me with the most fun airsoft experience yet...

Already posted in new aquisitions thread but what the heck, I want to show her off :D

Damnit Simon, bring that to one of the next skirmishes or something.

thanks airsoftfreak14 and Hauk, Yea I'm pritty sure i'm not going to get another 203 unless a second hand one get offered to me cheap. I Use to own one with m16-sr25 thing, but it was just dead weight in a skirmish :P . I think i may get a vertical grip and a few short rail covers. :)

Edited by Deepeyes

Weapon plus initial pimp-out-ing-ism.

Go to the AK Picture thread if you think there's something funny about how she looks. (That is, if you think you know what I've done to make it special, from a certain point of view.)

I hope to add a Beryl foregrip and a PROUD ergonomic pistolgrip to her in the near future.

akstuffs.jpg