Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deepeyes, I had one simular to yours, but with the long RIS on it, well now it got turned into a S System right now, waiting on it to get finished, I havent learned to work on the guns yet, but soon. Heres a pic of it while out in the feild. My wife had to have me pose for it. lol

IM001220.jpg

Though I have to say I like yours better than this, wish I saw that set before I got the S-sys body

Edited by AngusSkie

KJ Carbine just arrived yesterday and I've started to modify it already....

DSC00380.jpg

Started to make some grips for it out of some nice hard wood (I have no idea what it is but comes out lovely when you varnish it ... left over from doing my house)

DSC00377.jpg

Fun little thing for the price, wouldnt like to get shot by one though :blink:

Next job - silencer, possibly a scope cos the sights are pooo, adn wait to se how long it takes before I break it .........

(sorry about the size of the pics no Photoshop at work <_< )

Here some photos of my newest gun which i got today.I'm well impressed with the fit and finish of this weapon.And boy does it shoot hard and is very accurate to boot aswell.I'm well chuffed :D

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6925/g33401ql2.jpg

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/65/g331aq8.jpg

WWII weapons must be the most beautiful weapons ever created :wub:

Today everything's plastic.

Edited by Moriquende

Yes i have to agree i am a fan of ww2 guns.I also have a marushin m1 8mm.And will be getting the m2 when it comes out.Also on my wish list is the new marushin m1911a1 8mm.I think it must be the combination of wood and metal.

finally found some time to take pics. :) hope you guys like it :)

86177841-L.jpg

top: troy industries MRF-MX 10" rail;front/rear troy battle sights; trijicon ACOG TA01nsn +DOCTER red dot; noveske(replica) flash hider;tango down rail covers

bottom: KA RAS II; EO512.A65;surefire M951XM06;noveske(replica)FH