Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mg3 looks class :D

I actually order some real parts for mine (feed cover, charging handle, AA sight) a couple of days ago. Seeing yours makes me anticipate them even more :D

The charging handle needs quite a bit of machining to fit, you'll se when you get it.

If you got a stripped cover, it will take a bit of work to fit, including some irreversible work on some Shoei MG42 parts, something I have tried to avoid. I have a stripped one myself, and I won't even try it. Also, the cover is a heavy piece of steel, and I don't trust the trunion to hold up to it. Remember that you are dealing with parts that aren't nearly as strong as the real parts, so be careful. I'm actually a bit worried about the bipod mounts on my MG3, as they are stamped from aluminium sheet instead of steel, and I expect them to crack/break if I'm not careful.

The MG3 uses both disintegrating and non-disintegrating belts.

Edited by Kristoffer
Why o why did you do that to your mag Phantasium?

I was a spotter for a sniper buddy who's gone into the army so i had my gun covered in camo tape. I took it off after he went in as it made my gun look tacky and ######. Looks are as important as practicallity.

Any ways, to answer the question, I don't know. I guess you could call it a 'mod' to make it look less like another M4.

But the rest of it look ok? (other than the stock)

Phantasium

KJW Ruger SD... I know, I know, .45 cans don't belong on a .22...

of3x5i.jpg

Don't laugh: I gt a headshot in a game with this puppy. Pump to build pressure, fires foam rockets. Thrwon together from an Estes air rocket kit. Range is about 200 feet.

wjb2mv.jpg

Pararescue II built from an MP5 K and MC51 stock. Reshaped the lower with body putt.

wjb3et.jpg

Gamo CO2 revolver converted to muzzle-loaded 8-shot hand-held shotgun.

wjb8yb.jpg

I'm working on a 40mm rifle; it will be called the Sett Defense Rifle, to be used by the elite United Badger Liberation Front against DEFRA culling operations...

Edited by InfernoGmbH
Gotta agree, fullsize stock and VN mags are great together. Keeps with the gun's 'long' look. And you don't lose the ammo capacity!

lol you do realise thats a CAR-15, probably the smallest AEG Armalite ever made ? and its a mini full stock ?

'keeping the guns long look', is probably not the right comment ;)

congrats on teh CAR-15 - i have 2, and i love them. lots.

Edited by screamin_weasel
lol you do realise thats a CAR-15, probably the smallest AEG Armalite ever made ? and its a mini full stock ?

'keeping the guns long look', is probably not the right comment  ;)

congrats on teh CAR-15 - i have 2, and i love them. lots.

Thanks :) I read that you had a metal body on yours. Is it a VN body? And if so, how did you get the stock to attach?

one of mine does have a metal body, but i brought it secodn hand, and therfor dont know how it fits the gun. im not even sure what make it is, but i suspect its a G&P VN body. its got M16A2 markings.

unfortunately it doesnt actually work yet, the hop unit is bust. and i think its because it doesnt sit in the body properly, but im not sure. im sending it away to get it fixed, i darent mess about with something so rare.

i wish i could help more, but i brought it in the state its in, so know nothing

DSCN2250smaller.jpg

DSCN2246smaller.jpg

smaller.jpg

its easy to tell which one the metal one is, and it feels absolutely amazing to hold, just a shame it doesnt work <_<

Edited by screamin_weasel

Heres a shot of my work in progress weapon of choice for CQB work.

The rest i need to do is to fit a real steel AR CQB skeleton stock and im still waiting on my Red Dot ACOG sight also, once all of that is done it will look much better.

Here you go, the pic of my fav CQB weapon

DSCF0734.jpg

Heres a shot of my work in progress weapon of choice for CQB work.

The rest i need to do is to fit a real steel AR CQB skeleton stock and im still waiting on my Red Dot ACOG sight also, once all of that is done it will look much better.

Here you go, the pic of my fav CQB weapon

DSCF0734.jpg

Wow. That's amazing, man.