Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damnit titleist!  thats one sexy blaster!  i hope you dont mind if i copy that do you?  I already have the parts ordered.  even got the arms mount.  of course, mines gonna get a paint job.

again very impressive!!!  awesome taste!

+1

Nah it's cool, go right ahead, you're gonna send me my royalty check though, right? hehe

Are you using a real ARMS 18 mount? If that's the case you're going to need to tap and re-thread the receiver to allow for that.

yup! using a real arms #18. Im wuite disappointed with the quality of the arms mount. damn cast metal! the TGS kit has a much nicer finish to it.

thanks for the tip! btw, did you use the pdi 390mm outer barrel for it? Im keeping the original front sight.

yeah using the PDI 390mm outer barrel.

The ARMS 18 is nice in my opinion, not sure why you don't like it, I own 3 of 'em, one on my real M1A, and two on my replicas. Keep in mind it's steel vs the TGS' aluminum.

From the looks of it, it is this one: http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-L01_cat_Lasers

Also if you like that one, then theres also a model thats got a rail on top of it and also it has a white LED light in it:http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=STAR-LS-L02_cat_Lasers

Yep it's a G&P.

And yep it's a Star S-LAP laser :)

Modifications are coming on the M4, inthe next 2 weeks :

- M4A1 barrel

- Carry handle

- Guarder MOD grip

- and some internal stufz

- perhaps an ACOG flat-top mount

im not worried, takes mauri compadible Piston and piston head, cylinder, spring, (i hope spring guide)

o and gears...

the bevel looks similar to a m4 one too...

If that circut box breaks inside, that could be trouble

+if your motor dies, I have a brand new spare or get it from Airsoftoneshop....

mercy