Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my slatboard up and most of the guns onto the wall - underestimated the space though - got a SL8, ak47S, G36Kdual optics and a USC (not ready for a couple months) still to go up on there....somewhere :huh:

Have added links to larger images (if these arent big enough :D )

Got to re-arrange for better use of space to get them all on - and need to figure out what to do with the pistolas. :blink:

Got to get at least one +1 for this ;)

wall_all_small.jpg

ALL BIG PIC LINK

wall_left_small.jpg

BIG PIC LINK

wall_right_small.jpg

BIG PIC LINK

Started to take pics of my pistols - posted these in the Glock thread - more to come as I get the piccies for the insurance company

4ed32a68.jpg

Mr. Donnie sir, I think you have the advantage of me (just ;) )

I'm on the verge of getting pictures for the insurance as well as it happens, must be something about this time of year eh?

How many are there altogether in your lot, your pushing 115 I would guess judging by your previous comments and your rate of purchase. I'm only on 84 now so I think ya got me beat, ya b***ard :D Fair bloody play.......

Holy*fruitcage*ingshitthatsalotof*fruitcage*ingguns.

You dont just have every gun I'd want, you pretty much have EVERY gun! I know you have a PTW, but I don't see it. Is that in a special spot?

Third down on the far right - the systema logos facing the wall cause of the way I clamped the inert mag....

Cheers for the comments - this day has been a while in coming - my guns were spread everywhere - hope it inspires some crazy purchases out there!!

I still got the VCRFever bad though! :D

oh and the MRP is sweet build wise - impecibly built. Yet to fire her off though as time is short just now....and my battery charger has gone walkies!

Here come the questions about your 100 guns Donnie...

yummy.jpg

Is that an M4 with an SIR & King Arms carry handle? I like, very much.

thats an old one - Its got a real steel SIR - knights I think??? THe carryhandle works nice with it - HurricanE IIRC

The original ICS lugs snapped off the Sir - this ones a beast... Originally a redwolf custom - probably still listed but OUT OF STOCK for some years :D

Edited by donnie

Alright, new updates. I also re-finished the BE 870, and finished the fabrication of my precision tactical suppressor (long type). I have two masterkey systems, the Hardballer 870, and this BE 870. The BE 870 is much lighter, and easier to wield than the Hardballer.

masterkeysidefull9fe.jpg

masterkeysidefull28kj.jpg

longsuppressorfull4nd.jpg

suppressor4lf.jpg

Edited by Souske