• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G2Launcher1.jpg

G2Launcher3.jpg

G2Launcher2.jpg

Famas G2

Mini Launcher

Nextorch T9 light (Great light)

I got 2 Leapers 40mm R/G dots. It's a good setup. The Green dot is lowered a bit to help with some longer range shots. (Like a "Bullet Drop Compensator")

I'm tempted to sell the Mini and get a RIS M203 Long type. I dunno however.

Im not really found of the famas look, but yours made me have to consider changing my underwear. Might be the Famas, might be the other 75 pages filled with guns, only god can tell!

Looks very nice King ;) The two scopes are kinda sexy.

I'll try take some cool pic's of my new baby when she arrives. Ordering monday/tuesday from UNC so guessing it should be here in about a week :D I can't wait! :bounce:

Edited by ABcolt

My S&W .38 Assasin's model (I invented the assasin part)

I built a silencer for this revolver while I was in Japan, so the neighbors couldn't hear me fireing, so they could go about their daily work. Unfortunatly, the silencer I made was made of bamboo, which helped absorb sound tremendously, but it cracked because it needed the humidity of Japan, which south east michigan couldn't supply. I built this one just today with a tanaka speed loader, papertowel, PVC pipe, foam, and copper tubing (from the inside out). I decided on a 2-stage silencer, simply because the PVC pipe at hand wasn't wide enough to hold enough sound-dampening material to make it practical. Now, the pics, enjoy.

Unfortunatly, it's not a screw-on, but it does silence the gun almost completely.

Next to the silencer

SW.jpg

With the silencer on

SW-1.jpg

PM me if you want more pics and maybe a how-to.

EDIT: I typed the wrong caliber, it's fixed now

Edited by Sh0ty

I edited my post to include that information, and I'm glad you like it.

-Sh0ty

EDIT: If anyone has any suggestions on how to engrave caliber markings and my name into the copper portion of the silencer, PM me (I include the Kanji of my last name into all the gun-related things I make)

Edited by Sh0ty

Sh0ty how does that shoot (IE good bad what?)

The only time the mag hinders aiming is when Aiming "Up" when prone. But I really don't use the Bipod. Actually the only time I use it is when Running around (I like how the Bipod on the SAW swings about and stuff) and for taking pictures. I actually use the handguard as a makeshift Monopod. But basically I hold the weapon like a Pistol (With left hand supporting the shooting hand)

I'm very tempted to get a short or long M203 (So its even with the outer barrel) Check out the link in my sig for stuff on the Famas. I actually just found a crucial peice of info for modding M16 mags. The little lip on the back might need to be trimmed down 1mm or so. But only if the mag is hard to insert/squeaky. It's hard to explain. But that's why man invented the digital camera ;)

I actually have a pic of the VN mag.

elchinator, I have the torch because I like running around after dark. And it gives that cool double barrel look.

AND Flashlights are just plain cool ;)

It's a Nextorch T9 BTW. VERY nice!

The silencer actually improves accuracy by controlling the amount of hop-up (Slows the bb a little, but makes it shoot straighter. The gun without the silencer shoots 20 feet, then the BB curves straight up. with the silencer it shoots around 40 feet straight, then starts to fall.

-Sh0ty

EDIT: it weighs 3 Oz. or 82g

Edited by Sh0ty
Wouldn't a silencer on a revolver not work? Because doesn't sound escape from the cylinder where the bullets are held and the barrel. When I shot a real revolver I saw 2 flashes. One out of the barrel and one from the cylinder.

It'd still help a bit.

But I didn't silence a real revolver. The Tanaka has a seal between the cylinder and the barrel, making all the noise come from the hammer, trigger and barrel (the hammer and trigger are machanical noises)

-Sh0ty

EDIT: 1 more post untill 300!

Link to the how-to on the silencer.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=0entry894666

Edited by Sh0ty

Finally managed to find some time to grab my brothers camera and take a few shots. :)

DSCF0413.jpg

Stock KSC USP Compact. I've a few parts that I bought to upgrade it, but haven't had the b**ls to take it apart, i.e. Shooters design slide + KM 6.04 precision barrel. This is the same gun I was talking about that is having the shooting problems. And as soon as the Criminal Justice Bill is enacted, I'll take it up North to get it fixed at Predator! :D

DSCF0414.jpg

Enjoy!

Hauk