Pictures of your weapon

Finally, im arsed to take some pictures....

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/Ianhaz/SA400070.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/Ianhaz/SA400075.jpg

Nothing done yet except the rather FUBARed sling, cant afford a front sling loop at the moment, so ive made do with this, and it works rather well.

Edited by ianhaz
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcel... may I be one of the few to just kinda bow to you getting a picture of everything in all its glory... I'd KILL for a PTW set just stock with all the cylinders, batteries and magaazines, let alone what's been done to the gun.

One day... if Systema doesn't nix the PTWs... in which case I'll be very depressed...

StyerAUG001.jpg

StyerAUG002.jpg

StyerAUG003.jpg

my baby :wub: TM Styer AUG Civillian, w/ 328 fps upgrade, M4 quick detatch suppressor and 30mm walther dot point aimpoint. aimpoint came this morning :P

KJP226001.jpg

KJP226002.jpg

and my full metal (yep :P ) KJ P226, love it to bits, really heavy and is so loud! me and my sisters b/f were shooting a bb speedloader container and it goes straight through both sides :D

Not the typical flat black/dark grey finish you see on every single M4/M16 out there.  Took some trial and error to get it to look like the old style/worn Colt finish (like on the old CAR15/M16 series.

Souske you did an awsome job on the finish. I'd reccomend you put that in the painted weapons thread with some details as to how you made that stunning effect!

-Soba

Two more pics of my SIG SG550 Sniper rifle. Very much customised, designed around the Counter-Strike (PC Game to those not in the know) Counter Terrorist 'AutoSniper'. It is to my knowledge the closest replica of the real steal piece in existance. But please correct me if you've seen one more like it than this.

sigblack2.jpg

sigblack1.jpg

Its a bit of shameless self promotion but it'll probably be going up for sale soon if anyones interested. Need to pay University fee's. :( pm' me if you are. (By the way that little white thing under the stock is just tissue so it doesn't scratch the floor).

Here's my collection as of today... This is the first time I've ever owned three AEGs at the same time. The AKMSN in the middle is sold, but in my eyes the ownership will officially change when the payment arrives (hopefully - tomorrow).

dsc0165qo2.jpg

- Diemaco C7A1, hybrid Classic Army / G&P body. SRC mechbox and brass cyllinder head, XYT gears, Systema cyllinder, aluminum piston head and steel bushings, G&P sealed metal nozzle... not mentioning the spring as it's over the forum limit.

- AKMSN night rifle, based on CM-028 (unapgraded, just tweaked), lots of real steel parts (receiver cover, sights, furniture) and a lot of custom work (receiver, gas chamber, flash hider, stock lock) etc.

-brand spankin' new SLR-105, soon to be turned into an M96 Beryl rifle - project underway...