Pictures of your weapon

Two more pics of my SIG SG550 Sniper rifle. Very much customised, designed around the Counter-Strike (PC Game to those not in the know) Counter Terrorist 'AutoSniper'. It is to my knowledge the closest replica of the real steal piece in existance. But please correct me if you've seen one more like it than this.

<awesome gun>

Its a bit of shameless self promotion but it'll probably be going up for sale soon if anyones interested. Need to pay University fee's.  :(  pm' me if you are.  (By the way that little white thing under the stock is just tissue so it doesn't scratch the floor).

I think the only thing you could do to that to make it more like the real thing is add the flash limiter thingy that runs along the top of the handguard.

thatbit.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its made from thick nylon cloth and its stretchy. On one end it attaches to the hole on the gas regulator and on the other to the scope mount. I could make one out of a coat hanger and some nylon but I'd never use it to be honest. On a lot of pics of real steel SIG snipers they don't have it attached so I figured why bother if I won't use it.

Heres a pic of a real steel one without the flash hider attached, but you can see the flash hider in the lower left of the screen.

realsteal.jpg

Long story short, I went to Taiwan jun25-jul25, went to the Taipei Hooha Airsoft Show, entered the lottery thing, won the grand prize (m60e3 --or was it e4?) but I traded for a TM aug and 2 other AEGs which I'm selling. Sucks how the m60 was too large... got so much hell from everybody for trading it... oh wells.

Upgraded the aug at an airsoft shop in Taipei, and picked up some accessories here and there.

My guns are almost complete... I just need a scope for the aug, an sr reciever for the sr25/15, a different foregrip for the m15 cqb (furthest left), aimpoint killflash, and whatever else I find nice.

gallery_1074_621_584575.jpg

Hope you guys like.

Edited by nsitgahltker

collection-1.jpg

Left to right

TM AK47=

Stock gun except for the grips and stock are repainted and weathered to look more real.

G&P M4A1=

King Arms MRE RAS cut down to a normal RAS length, G&P ACOG, Guarder flip up rear site, G&P 6 position stock, KM 6.04 tightbore, M120 spring, Systema Gears, Specter gear MOUT sling, Entire gun refinished with Moly Resin in Socom black.

TM AK47-S=

In the process of becoming a AKMS, right now it has, G&P wood kit and metal front section, DTP metal body, Guarder steel AKM receiver cover,

MP5SD=

stock except for an M110 spring

Classic Army Hk33=

Real Hk G3 wood kit cut down to fit the Hk33, M120 spring

KSC Glock 19=

G&G metal slide and barrel

Guarder mag catch

Guarder recoil spring

Hurricane Hammer spring

Real Glock trigger safety

Real Glock magazine plate

KM 6.04 Tightbore

Custom ported Flow Valves

King Arms M3 tactical light(not pictured)

G&G ss100 silencer(not pictured)

Trijicon Night Sights

Slide refinished in Moly resin to match the M4

KWC Desert Eagle=

stock

KJW M9

stock

KWA MAC11

stock

Edited by Ye old Canadian
Souske you did an awsome job on the finish. I'd reccomend you put that in the painted weapons thread with some details as to how you made that stunning effect!

-Soba

Thanks...but there's no need to makea new tread on it. I basically stripped off all the paint (automobile paint stripper), then I got some Krylon transparent slab black and lightly dusted the surface. Then I topped it off with a clearcoat.

Wow. Some very cool guns! Donnie what is that? Looks like a UMP with an immovable stock :blink: . cool.

My newest gun. The guys at AA were kind enough to sell me an ex-display SRC M4 to me for cheap as the base for a project gun.

m4withsilencer2sn8.jpg

Already got a new stock, shorter outer barrel, and silencer on it.

H&K

*gnashes teeth*  *wails*

How exactly did it come to the point of someone finding an airsoft USC...? I mean if it was gonna be anyone it pretty much had to be you, but goddamnit, how???

This is the second that Gunworkshop have made - although mine has tritium sights the other didnt :D

Im a Koch lover thats for sure. Mmmmmmm