FS: Maruzen MP5K scavenging!

Vektor

Seems to be hard to sell the entire wreckage, so let´s try with smaller package and lower price then.

My Maruzen MP5K has been scrapped for years now, so I´m ready to throw it completely away unless someone has need for few upgrade parts. Useful parts are:

-Guarder Enhanced Loading "Muzzles", 2 total, brand new in their original plastic wrapping!

-KM Tightbore barrel.

-Original, fully functional short 28 round magazine.

The whole lot going for $50/€40/£30 plus shipping. Preferred European buyers, since I can send these items as a letter inside Europe and shipping costs will not get awfully high (in the range of 15 to 20 EUR). Payment via PayPal, no swaps, add PayPal fee to the total sum.

Contact me via PM or e-mail, my address is oxalainen[NOSPAM]@@@netti...fi (remove the [NOSPAM] and additional @ -signs & dots).

• 1 month later...

Allright, most of the leftover parts are now gone but tightbore and Guarder muzzles are still up for grabs! Can send them out in a padded letter, so don´t let the shipping costs trouble you if you´re interested!

Archived