ICS M4A1 Review

Front news page, and in the reviews section as always :)

Give it at least a couple of minutes, the link for comments is created here, then added to the article, then the article is added online in reviews and in the news page.

Can't do it all at once you know.

Hehe, I thought the article is supposed to go online first, and then the link generated automatically afterwards, so when I see the link for comments, the article should already be there. ;) Hehe, but I'm just being picky. As long as the reviews keep coming, I'm happy. :)

Excellent review, by the way!

Edited by Shao14
I'm happy. :)

You're happy?

I thought I'd sent this about a fortnight ago and I was starting to mutter about Arnie not wanting my review...

...then I realised that I'd decided some of the pic's weren't right and I needed to re-do them.

I re-did the pics and sent the review off to Arnie about 6 hours ago. And it's already up!

Wowzorz! I feel somehow honoured.

You're happy?

I thought I'd sent this about a fortnight ago and I was starting to mutter about Arnie not wanting my review...

...then I realised that I'd decided some of the pic's weren't right and I needed to re-do them.

I re-did the pics and sent the review off to Arnie about 6 hours ago. And it's already up!

Wowzorz! I feel somehow honoured.

Yep, I'm happy. :) I'd like to read about other guns that I don't have. Hehe, I thought the review was written by you, but couldn't be sure since Arine used your real name (I assume that's your real name). ;)

Yep, I'm happy. :)  I'd like to read about other guns that I don't have.  Hehe, I thought the review was written by you, but couldn't be sure since Arine used your real name (I assume that's your real name). ;)

How accurately do the pics in the review depict the finish color on the receiver? I know it's supposed to be a dark gray, but it looks "gray-er" then I imagined it would :blink:

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Errr....I'm not sure I can comment on this objectively now.

When I first got the gun I thought it was a sort of weird, freakish grey/green colour.

Now, a month later, it just seems dark grey.

It's funny. The pictures probably reflect the way the gun looks when you first see it. I dunno. After a while, and a bit of polishing and cleaning, it all just seems to blend and doesn't seem quite so grey.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, great review, i got the ICS M4 Carbine from Z1 for christmas. Ive had it upgraded and tightened barrel put in, i gotta say it is firing faster and powerfuller than any guns ive used before. This is the first gun ive owned and im really happy with it.

To comment on your barrel, ive had a official SWAT light added so ive had to get a new barrel with it (new barrel is bigger and doesnt move at all) I have the old barrel in the cardboard box and i dont plan on using it unless i have to.

I also got a cleaning rod with mine, it was behind the back cardboard flap were all that crappy foam and bubble wrap was, i didnt find it till i completly emptied the box.

Overall nice review and i get to use my weapon for the first time on sunday at NSC Airsoft

Ill come back and let ya'll know how it works with the upgrades and extra bits e.g. kings arm sight, SWAT flashlight and ill test it with iron sights.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...