SCAMMED PLEASE HELP!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i am from your Area (im in the east bay, San ramon to be exact) and if you need to ruff him up a bit let me know =0 (kidding)

but, i would reccomend that you get his address and then contact the Authorities (S.J.P.D.) and let them know your situation. also, send a PM my way, because your from my area, and We are really in need of players.

Unlikely based on the circumstances, unless someone ordered some 'stupid clothes' and a weight and he shipped this guy the wrong parcel :(

Sad to hear it mate - I'd go to the Police right away, personally, since it looks pretty obvious that he's having you on.

send a PM my way, because your from my area, and We are really in need of players.

He wont be able to play with a bag of clothes and a weight lol

On a serious note though, thats some *beep* news man :( im guessing you have his address because you sent him a gun, so i suggest you report this to his local police department and maybe they can pay him a visit?

Where did you make the deal? which forum?

Best of luck

Im so sorry guys, he is not on this forum and he lives in michigan so if any of you that lives there please help. Should i call the michigan police department? his name is dave elmore. i called him but he wouldn't pick up

Sorry, dude, afraid that we can't do much in this case. Your best bet is to contact the local police.

This section is for problems with fellow forum members.

I'm from Michigan. About an hour away from Kalamazoo. I would definately give the Michigan State Police a call man. I've got a good friend in my county's sheriff's department. I can talk to him about it and see what he thinks and pm ya, but I would definately call the Michigan State Police and see what they have to say about it. Here's the number for the closest post to Kalamazoo:

616-842-2100

Let me know if you have anymore questions and how it goes. I'll try and get back to you about what my buddy says. Good luck man.

this SOB did the same thing to me. Tom Elmore is their "name". Kalamazoo, Michigan. it was also involving a Type 96, i was trading my UMG for it. i sent my UMG his way, and he pulled the card of "it hasnt gotten here yet" for a few days and then broke contact compeletely once i told him i knew it was BS. i didnt even get a package of clothes and a weight.

i'll help in any way i can to punish this *albatross* for what he's done.

Note: plz excuse any harsh words, i'm not exactly peachy at the moment because of this poor excuse for a human.

UPDATE: found his/her real name and number, should i give this git a call?

Archived