SCAMMED PLEASE HELP!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

game freak i accept thats what those who ARE owed wants. the people who are offering emotional support again that a nice touch but its the people who are getting threatening.

as for the point about freedom of speach yes ther is that but he has contact with YOU (in thoery) and he may say that by airing this in public you have created an environment where he is being thrreatened

as for the missing goods ill say this To those who are owed just contact the police if it takes more than a month after things go wrong to get them sorted.

as they can go around and sort it.

airsofter.

Latest situation is Jordan had police go to his house on friday night ( i believe ! ) to check it out and no one was at the house he mailed it to. The officer called back and said no one was home and that they would go back down monday , the officer did that for jordan because his kid was into airsofting too which is pretty cool. Also , James Elmore or w/e his name deleted ( yes deleted ) his myspace as soon as we started framing him on aim. There is definately some bs going on with this guy. Theres not much else to do but just sit and wait til tommorow for the final answer ( or update atleast )

Ok i just called Fedex, they said that the carrier can ONLY have the person inside of the house sign it. So someone was there to sign for it............<_<. James Elmore's brother who lives there said that he never recieved any packgaes so i told Fedex my recipient never go thte item.So they said, if the pakage is not found by the carrier by Tuesday, i can file a claim and get my money back(500).

since u will wait another 2 weeks for the $ back, so, I notice u need help, also, try to get the police involve, u might get the L96 and 500 back

GaMeFrEAK1018:I think we shouldn't leave u behind, therefore, Jordan, please get the police involve......

F**** right! asian pride!

hey will, just to let you know, if Fedex give me the 500 bucks, that Aps2 type 96 sold by KrazyL is mine!

Alright with me dude I really dont have $500+ to blow anyway, well I do have it but I really shouldnt blow it like that. ;)

Yea I agree with bernie, you should dog him with the cops as much as you can and point out that gamefreak1018 got reamed by the same guy hopefully this well be enough to start some sort of investigation against him for fraud.

Jordan,

After reading a few posts you need some info.

1) If you did insure the parcel, you have a claim aginst FedEx, and this would be handeled by you and FedEx through their insurance process.

2) If Fed Ex comes back and say that it was delivered, you will have an address and signature of the person who signed for it. Have FedEx print this out and forward it to the police. Now you have a claim aginst the guy who signed for the package and FedEx.

3) Fed Ex keeps very very very good records for this kind of thing. They also have a fraud department, so get them involved in the case. Since they have all the papers there, they will move faster than the police.

4) Since the police are involved at this point, you are on the right path. So any information should be forwared to them ASAP. If you get Fed Ex on the case have them interact with the police.

5) This transaction took place across state lines, allowing you to get the FTC (Federal Trade Commision) involved. Their investigative work is done through the FBI.

Good luck man, hope you get something in return.

Archived