EBR TYPE STOCK RELEASE IN KOREA...

nakta1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's suppposed to be a limited run with only a few hundred being made. All indications says that it's almost a drop in fit. Meaning the motor stays as is. Battery would have to be re-wired to the front or the use of a battery pouch.

Milled out of a solid piece of aluminum and is a one piece unit. I think it's $300-400 just for the block of aluminum.

But I wanna know who and when can we order or preorder!!!!!

The assembly movie manual which is included in the TH EBR TYPE STOCK box.

mms://media.cinetizen.net/survival/th/th-ebrwmv.wmv

oh god.

love the background music, Classical Call holding music at it's best! Feels like im waiting st some call centre while im watching this. Feels like it's the 80's all over again. w00t!

:lol:

That's pretty neat, why don't more companies do video manuals?

:)

Assembly seems easy. Only problem is the handguard over the battery: screwing andunscrewing every time you want to change or even disconnect the battery???

Im also wondering what batteries fit in there... the battery from the video looks like a 8.4V. I myself, for example, would like to turn it into a sniper rifle

(400FPS) and i dont know wether 8 cells or big(mAh) enough ones will fit.

ANd that monster weighs over 4100 grams, too!! It may be more relistic, no doubt about it, but it can be very unconfortable, too.

Ah sweet mother of god... just yesterday I was surfing the web looking to see an update on the EBR stock.

Man did they do a nice job on that stock or what!

Back in January here's what FarEast said

OK guys i got a price for the EBR stocks..........

98,000 JPY or 483.00 GBP or 855.00 USD

that includes the M14 as well though!

I'm going to sell all my other guns and have 2 M14's one in a wood stock and the other in an EBR one.

By the way, Trigger Happy has a website www.triggerhappy.co.kr and an email for international orders sales@triggerhappy.co.kr

Parkerized looks even better ;)

Yes the bolt sounds just as nice in the stock gun. Especially since it's gonna sound the same in the ebr as the bolt hits the upper receiver and that whole unit is moved into the ebr stock.

I've emailed trigger happy several times already asking about ordering and have never gotten a reply from them either.

haven't been on the forum recently... and this happened... let's hope we the rest of the world can get it soon...

wait.... so it IS going to be a kit, rit? I mean, why would they make an assembly video and instructions if it comes ready assemabled? Also, it wouldn't make much sense doing a deal with tm to get M14s just to convert it and sell it..

Archived