EBR TYPE STOCK RELEASE IN KOREA...

nakta1

haven't been on the forum recently... and this happened... let's hope we the rest of the world can get it soon...

wait.... so it IS going to be a kit, rit? I mean, why would they make an assembly video and instructions if it comes ready assemabled? Also, it wouldn't make much sense doing a deal with tm to get M14s just to convert it and sell it..

No I don't think it's preassembled. And I don't think there was any kind of deal with TM but more of a Japanese market type of thing. As I've noticed alot of their conversion kits are sold with an aeg as a package. But you still have to do the work.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda sad in that second picthat someone doesn't recognizea shell casing...

I'mstill warming up to this gun... I'm not so sure I'd spend the $ on one...

Granted there was a time I said I'd NEVER own an AK... or a G36... or an MP5... or a CA gun... (continues rambling on all things said but contradicted...) oh well...

Alex "Col Sanders"

Yep a bit pricey ...I can almost buy an M249 by the time I get that and a Marui M14.

I cannot justify that price to me or my wallet.

G&P it is.....Hopefully by Fall'06????

It is one of website that EBR TYPE STOCK is sold in the South Korea.

Price is sold by about $650.

Reference.

http://www.gunshop119.co.kr/

that is if they have enough left over after selling to their walk-in customers

true... I got my M14 by talking to the guy at dentrinity and pay them a deposit about a week before it was out.. When they called me to go and get it, they were all sold out.. I was so lucky to have one hold for me...

let's hope the ebr isn't gonna be like this.. i mean, the sopmod didn't create a big craze, the ebr shouldn't be tht much better.. and it's not like everyone is mad enough like us to spend £400 without thinking about it at all...

true... I got my M14 by talking to the guy at dentrinity and pay them a deposit about a week before it was out.. When they called me to go and get it, they were all sold out.. I was so lucky to have one hold for me...

let's hope the ebr isn't gonna be like this.. i mean, the sopmod didn't create a big crazy the ebr shouldn't be tht much better.. and it's not like everyone is mad enough like us to spend £400 without thinking about it at all...

That's true and we can only hope and pray right now.

Archived