• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those of you interested:

How to install the stock in 14 minutes.

(Open it in IE)

mms://media.cinetizen.net/survival/th/th-ebrwmv.wmv

isn't this exactly the same video we had on page 1 of this thread?.... :mellow:

right now only guns 'n guys? I hope I'm lucky enough to get one. Anyone know if they take money then check stock? I'd hate to pay for it and then they email me saying it's out of stock.

Oh yeah I hope all these rebrands keep the price up so that way there aren't too many ebr's out on the field.

right now only guns 'n guys? I hope I'm lucky enough to get one. Anyone know if they take money then check stock? I'd hate to pay for it and then they email me saying it's out of stock.

Oh yeah I hope all these rebrands keep the price up so that way there aren't too many ebr's out on the field.

Noooooooooo! Just got an email back from Peter at GnG

TGS EBR M14 OUT OF STOCK! :yikes:

Well I emailed Redwolf and Airsoft Global about whether or not they would get any. Redwolf's response was yes and to keep checking their website. Airsoft Global said they will try and replied later that there isn't another scheduled batch to be released for about 2 weeks. Looks like this is going as fast the M14's did when they first hit the shelves.

After the quality of Customer Service I received at GnG while I was in Mong Kok, I'm never ordering from them ever.  They practically chased me out of the store, so here's hoping that DEN will keep them in stock for awhile!

In G&G's defence, the staff in the store do not handle online orders, though I do agree with you that there bricks and mortar shop has dire customer service (at least for tourists) imo.

And back on topic; The price is far lower then I expected, I hope that the other HK retailers arent too much more exspensive.

It's good tht so many makers are now making the ebr... There's not worry about the triggerhappy limited production one running out...

just wondering where does the battery go in the King arms one since there's no cut out at the handguard position...

makes me now think twice about the trigger happy one....

lets see a rumoured G&P

a confirmed King Arms,

and a rare trigger Happy one...

hmm..maybe let the pieces fall and see which one is ultimately the better product.

Iron wolf...Yep GnG has the lowest on the block. so prolly add about $50-$100 more..on the rest of the stores...so figure close to US$500 (sigh)

I would be curious how the King arms will be priced...

Archived