Why living in the future's...

Jett

On a more serious note... :rolleyes:

Hopefully there'll be some big war or something, and we'll all return to a more simplistic, less consumeristic society.

"In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway..."

Either that or we get taken over by some crazy alien overlords and we have to fight for our survival. At least then we'll have some sense of meaning in our lives.

I sense drama about to happen in the world and I hope it comes soon.

"In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway..."

Thank you Mr. Durden. It it time for Project Mayhem yet?

And the award for the most emo thread goes to..........jett!!

Would you like to say a few words?

What is it with all this Fruitcaging Emo nonsense? I don't listen to Fruitcaging Emo. It's Fruitcaging Fruitcage!

Just because something's a little bit angry or depressing why's it all Fruitcaging Emo all the time? Haven't any of your little buggers ever heard of Nine Inch Nails? You wouldn't call that Fruitcaging Emo would you?

Let's move away from Emo being synonomous with anything melancholic and call it what it really is: Fruitcaging awful.

Ahem.

What is it with all this Fruitcaging Emo nonsense? I don't listen to Fruitcaging Emo. It's Fruitcaging Fruitcage!

Just because something's a little bit angry or depressing why's it all Fruitcaging Emo all the time? Haven't any of your little buggers ever heard of Nine Inch Nails? You wouldn't call that Fruitcaging Emo would you?

Let's move away from Emo being synonomous with anything melancholic and call it what it really is: Fruitcaging awful.

Ahem.

Dude, NIN is worse than emo, angsty music, trying to rock out.

But if you like it, thats up to you. I just turn sadness into METAL!

Ahem.

:huh:

I listen to Nirvana, Green Day, Linkin Park and Papa Roach and i'm not emo. And i said the content of the thread was emo, not you yourself. Since the majority of threads are anti-emo here, for yours to be the most emo, that's not really saying much.

SO CHILL, WINSTON!

(+1 for anyone who gets the reference)

Emo is an abbreviation for "Emotional Hardcore" technically.

It is an offshoot of punk, where in all punk-rockness is replaced by being sad.

It is characterized by quite poor musical skills, and whiney vocal styles.

Most music is emotional, yes, but luckily, not all of it is Emo

Another handy lesson form theChom, music geek extra-ordinare!

:blush:

I understand sir. In death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name. His name is Robert Paulson.

His name is Robert Paulson?

*chants*

His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.

• 1 month later...
No two people are the same everyone is unique

PARADOCKS!

Uniqueness is the quality of being absolutely incomparable to anything else - being completely different to everything.

So how can EVERYBODY be unique? The two are complete polar opposities.

emo.jpg

Archived