Gun Names

elsquirrelito

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no car :D

As for how I started naming my guns... you know that way that some people hold a newborn child in their arms and the name just sort of dawns on them? I was kind of like that with my spetz. I picked her up, had a good look at her and the name just came to me. From then on, she was known as Natalia :)

I named my guns as follows:

Steyr AUG - Mr. Flibble: My first AEG and it just told me I had to shoot lots of bbs.

FN P90 - Ripper: Came after a blue-on-blue night time firefight where I ripped through two of the assault team that managed to advance into the kill zone.

Mk12 Mod1 6.8spc Recce rifle - Honey bun: because she is truly sweet.

Z-M LR300 - Kitten: playful with claws.

M60-E4 - Piglet: An obvious name, but she is a pig to carry.

M870 - Faith: You've gotta have faith to go out with this.

M91 - Natasha: Long, skinny and svelt.

AKS-74 - Doris: Inspired by True Lies.

I too don't really name guns. My G19 gets refered to as Glocky but thats not realy a name. Theough my Mac11 has got a name: Cerberus after the Mythical three headed dog that guards the gates of hell in Greek mythology. Its called this because at any one time you can guarantee it will be spitting BBs in three directions. :P

I don't think naming guns is weird at all. If someone boguht a gun because of a character in a movie who used it then named it after the charecter it would make sense. But other people also just have name come to them which is cool to. In fact if I am able to build Underworld pistols I might name the Kate or Selene after Kate Beckinsale :wub: or her charecter in the movie Selene.

M60-E4 - Piglet: An obvious name, but she is a pig to carry.

But at a tourni I went to soem guy had an m60 with pink cursive on the side labeled "Pigglet". i found that amusingly funny.

I guess it is an obvious name.

No names for me yet, except for some profanity for the guns that don't work.

:rifle:

Almost all of my guns are referred to by their model or type (AUG, AK, Uzi, etc). The M11A1 is just called 'MAC' for obvious reasons. Only one has a legitimate nickname, and it's my Ruger MKII

MKIIright.jpg

It was dubbed the 'Fart Gun' shortly after I got it all put together. The name comes from the stench of propane it emits after each shot (it's a gas hog) and the muffled *thud* sound with each shot. It wasn't named by me, but it stuck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my spets = Josef. little, and has killed many many people.

SVD = Tanya. slim, sexy, russian. (ever seen EATG?)

G19 = Gunther (pronounced goun-ter). little, odd, sord of foreign.

CZ 75 (both of them :D) = Catalina. dainty, pretty, twins...

SPAS 12 = Vladimir the cumbersome. or Vlad for short. name is matching him, big, long, scary.

my Vz 61 doesnt have a name at the moment, which is a shame, becuase he really needs one. he's tiny, evil, tiny, scary, and tiny. any ideas?

Archived