New to Airsooft, going to Hong Kong:)

Ubijza

What are you thinking of buying...

OK *takes deep breath* King Arms/AtoZ Springer Dragunov, AK74 or Beta Spetsnaz, MP7, AK47S (for friend) GBB pistol, and my eldest son wants a couple of GBBs and my youngest son wants a bolt action rifle maybe, plus spare mags for these....plus I'm getting a stack of general spare-parts for me and some for a couple of friends.

...how much money are you thinking of spending?

As much as it costs I guess :D

Have you spoken to Bronney? I'd like to meet him as well as he's been so helpful with all this (as you all have, I really appreciate it all), I'd like to buy you all a drink or two...He's not been well, so if he can make it later in the week I'd go for that option.

Also, Ubijza is out here now too, would be cool if we could all meet up at once.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK *takes deep breath* King Arms/AtoZ  Springer Dragunov, AK74 or Beta Spetsnaz, MP7, AK47S (for friend) GBB pistol, and my eldest son wants a couple of GBBs and my youngest son wants a bolt action rifle maybe, plus spare mags for these....plus I'm getting a stack of general spare-parts for me and some for a couple of friends.

As much as it costs I guess :D

Have you spoken to Bronney? I'd like to meet him as well as he's been so helpful with all this (as you all have, I really appreciate it all), I'd like to buy you all a drink or two...He's not been well, so if he can make it later in the week I'd go for that option.

Also, Ubijza is out here now too, would be cool if we could all meet up at once.

That's quite a bit of shopping there!

No problem, I'm sure we can get it sorted out...nothing like shopping with someone else... I love it myself! :D

Thanks for your drink offer! I'm sure we'll hold that against you... ;):P

I haven't spoken to Bronney for a bit now... and he doesn't seem to have been posting. Hope he gets well soon! I agree...it'd be best to have the shopping spree later on in the week if that's what would suit him to most.

Trust me, if you don't speak a countries' language, you don't want to try to get iffy things through customs. You're best off shipping it home. See if the retailer could ship it for you.

Thing is, Hong Kong custom's English is pretty much spot on... I don't think language is a concern here.

I'm not worried about taking all this stuff with me, you just tell them what you have and a nice armed policeman takes you to a room and goes through it all to check it's all Airsoft gear. Then they slap a sticker on your bag(s) to show it's been checked and off you go. They must do it just about every day here, it's no big deal.

Shipping is a relatively big chunk of cash I don't intend spending, there's 6 of us, so that's a lot of suitcase space. We only brought 4 out here and one of those was just about empty, so I'll be buying two more cheap cases here.

When my Sister-in-law brought some parts to England for me recently, they were only interested in the bags of BBs really, the motors, barrels, springs etc, they pretty much ignored.

I'll be stripping the guns down for packing anyway, except maybe the pistols and MP7.

JCYC5. I'll ring you this evening around 8 if that's OK, and I think a late afternoon/evening on thurs or friday would be best for everyone, or sat evening if that's best for you.

I'll ring Bronney again and see how he is and if he's heard from Ubijza.

Doc out...

I get off work at 7pm and can usually make a trip to MK at around 7:40pm. Wednesday I can't do I need to go with relatives for ching ming festival. But I am definitely joining a game sunday if there's any as it's getting hot and I want to have action before heatstroke times.

Hi, I'm here! :)

I'll try to get me a sim card for the mobila tomorrow...

Is there anything skirmishing happenning in the next few days? Like I said before, I'd like to understand how much I like the sport before spending <_<

So anything with rental guys... Even if nobody is going, could you possibly give directions to a couple of sites? I'm staying on the Lammma Island, but your transport IS great , so I'm willing to travel anywhere :)

Good night!

friday sounds good to me too :)

btw, doc, GnG is selling a G&P SVD for HK$2500 , not sure if its gas or spring, but thats around US$320

the shops stay open til around 8:30-9:00 pm, so thats plenty of time :)

also, s-3 (a shop in mong kok) organises sunday games every week, with rentals, costs 250 for everything (gun, bdu, transport, food, bbs, mask etc...)

i might go this sunday, not sure yet though

oh, and tomorrow (wednesday) im going to be taking a small trip to MK to downgrade my m4, so if you have the time, and wanna go visiting, feel free to call me. ill probably be going at around 3pm

again, my mob no: 9306 1051

So much to do, so little time...

I've had a little recce into Mong Kok already (just couldn't wait :P )

went in last night (Monday) and went into Tokyo Model (where I bought an MP7 (104 quid...there's no pound sign on this laptop)) and a WE Hi-Capa 5.1 GBB, all metal, for 47 quid. Spare mags for the MP7 were 8 quid and batteries 7.30 :blink:

G 'n' G were closed, as were Dentrinity and a few little places I've never even seen on the 'net or heard of.

I'm pushed for time now, I'll do a proper report later ;)

Friday seems good for everyone. I'll ring you guys tomorrow or thursday and we'll arrange our meeting.

Doc out...

.. even though you all got there ok , word of advice when flying with airsoft guns , do not use KLM as due to Dutch law confiscate and destroy any that land in AMS , even if you are only transiting ...

(Even though i fly Far too often with KLM ....)

enjoy your selves overthere .. :)

you know, I'm so jealous of you all having fun in hong kong, Ive decided to go there this year with my girlfriend, cant wait to have a look around mong kong and run around like a schoolboy in a sweet shop.

Now, must save the pennies for the flight

OK!:) Since we are all here... where abouts are we gonna meet??

I'll be looking for a GBB or other pistol ( at least:)

Also the S3 skirmish offer sounds interesting (if a tad expensive). Will somebody else come there? Did anyone have any experience with them?

OK!:) Since we are all here... where abouts are we gonna meet??

I'll be looking for a GBB or other pistol ( at least:)

Also the S3 skirmish offer sounds interesting (if a tad expensive). Will somebody else come there? Did anyone have any experience with them?

most pay sites in HK cost around the same :P its 230-280 for rentals or 130-180 if you have everything

they have around 30-50 ppl each sunday, so you wont be alone ;)

sorry, i think that the stores only organise sunday games. any other day, you need 20+ people, and organise your own private game.

if you plan on going on sunday, you'll have to sign up on friday (they need to book transport etc... so you cant just turn up on the day and say you're going) im pretty sure ill be coming too on sunday, with JCYC, and maybe bronney if he feels like it :P

5pm outside GnG... hmm, shouldnt be a problem :)

btw, whats your name?

-Thomas

Archived