Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woodycam pics, for those who care. Tan looks awesome over Woodycam, it's official. Is there anything Tan gear can't do? ;)

PAIRED_JPEG_-_Small.jpg

Click to be taken to devART, where you can enlarge it - saves me hosting a HUGE file on my webspace

Mmmm, mud. Lovely, lovely mud.

Kitlist is near enough the same as last time, with a few tweaks, but I'll post it if someone asks ;)

Edited by HaVoC
Havoc, what kind of headset is that?

Edit-Would I have to sell a lung and a kidney to acquire one, should I need it.

TCI Liberator-II.

Brand new from TCI (the only place to get a new one), you're looking at $625 plus shipping (assuming you don't have a valid MIL/LEO ID). In the very, very unlikely case of you finding a second-hand one, you'll have to either make sure it's wired for your radio connection, or sent the PTT section back to TCI to get it rewired. Or buy a new PTT altogether.

Worth every penny, though :D

I'd also like to know what mag pouches you are using, Havoc.

Tactical Tailor M4 triples, in tan :)

Dead cheap and the best rifle mag pouches I've used :)

Edited by HaVoC

About two minutes ago, I was thinking to myself that it was about time that I put a woodland kit back together. And what color gear will I use with it? Tan, of course!

HaVoC, do you carry MP5 mags in the TT triples? If so, 4 of them I guess? I need to finish a plate carrier of mine and I might be using those... do you reckon the drawstrings are good enough that I can just carry two as opposed to three M16 mags in them to start with?

Lookin' slick, doc! :D

Not seen a new loadout from you for aaaages...

HaVoC, do you carry MP5 mags in the TT triples? If so, 4 of them I guess? I need to finish a plate carrier of mine and I might be using those... do you reckon the drawstrings are good enough that I can just carry two as opposed to three M16 mags in them to start with?

Yep, MP5 mags in there. I tried just now, and you can get 4 in there (maybe more, at a squeeze) in a square, 2x2.

I run mine in a stack, 3x1. Makes the draw easier, and the shock cord stops them flapping about too much anyway. It sticks out a bit, but if you go prone for long it flattens itself out to a 'triangle' of 3 mags anyway. It self-arranges, in effect, which is nifty.

I have 10 mags in total (all STARs). 3 in each pouch and one in the gun - simple :)