Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know gun safety thank you, why on the trigger for the photos, i believe its called being a poser :P

Anyway if you do look the safety is on at "ALL" times and I KNOW that isn't an excuse but if i want my finger on the trigger while taking photos I will.

*points out finger* This is my safety :P

Seriously I respect all gun safety.

No idea why I posted the link to that picture, it was meant to go to a friend. But in regards to what it is, it's a Prime LR300

Part Two of the few bits of kit I have coming also have also turned up.

pic0340ar9.th.jpg

also in the box was a pair of 5.11 Khaki Trousers.

Two more parcels to come!

No idea why I posted the link to that picture, it was meant to go to a friend. But in regards to what it is, it's a Prime LR300

Part Two of the few bits of kit I have coming also have also turned up.

pic0340ar9.th.jpg

also in the box was a pair of 5.11 Khaki Trousers.

Two more parcels to come!

Hey Molto-Mario tell me how you like that Eagle Plate Carrier once you get it. Im going to get on real soon as well.

I already love it man...I used it last weekend at the Ronin Invitational for CQB City...the Plate Carrier is great and I wouldnt get rid of it for anything

I already love it man...I used it last weekend at the Ronin Invitational for CQB City...the Plate Carrier is great and I wouldnt get rid of it for anything

Ditto, all the carrying capacity of a CIRAS without the bulk. I love how you can remove the cummerbund when you don't need to carry that much stuff.

You should get the shoulder pads, you will be glad to have them when you start to really load it up.

Ditto, all the carrying capacity of a CIRAS without the bulk.  I love how you can remove the cummerbund when you don't need to carry that much stuff.

You should get the shoulder pads, you will be glad to have them when you start to really load it up.

Where can I get the shoulder Pads?

More Old School Stuff for Vietnam Loadout

Shopping after Thanksgiving @ Costa Mesa Gunshow

First Set (Grunt Gear)

Vietnamgear04.jpg

Top to bottom

M5 medic bag (possible medic loadout ;D)

M37 Mussette Bag

M14 pouch for M61 belt

M16 bandoleer

M67 2nd pattern Ammo pouch

Second Set (SEAL/SOG stuff)

Vietnamgear05.jpg

UDT/SEaL Floatation vest 70 dated

SDU 5/E Distress Light/Strobe Marker 67 dated

M79 Grenade Vest 70 dated

RT 10 survival radio set