Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:mellow:

If that's a JGSDF load-out, why do you have a Japanese Naval Ensign serving as a back-drop?

How does a backdrop relate to the loadout he is wearing? Its not like he hauls it with him on the field.

You being so anal is getting really irritating, is it possible to pipe it down, please..

How does a backdrop relate to the loadout he is wearing? Its not like he hauls it with him on the field.

You being so anal is getting really irritating, is it possible to pipe it down, please..

Think about it for five seconds.

Just think. That's all I'm asking.

In case you're not turning up anything, he's wearing a Japan Ground Self-Defense Force load-out with a Japanese Naval Ensign. He's flying a flag that's only flown by the JMSDF (and the Japanese Coast Guard) and more likely than not, it was done purposefully. Ergo, because of the intent and because of the relevance, it it is, ergo, a point that needs to be brought up.

Similar examples include but are not limited to:

-Wearing a US Army Ranger load-out with a USMC flag in the background

-Wearing a BW load-out with a Nazi Party flag in the background

-Wearing a modern Russian VDV load-out with a Russian Naval Ensign

It's not being anal. Being anal would be telling him that he doesn't have his vest on right or that he's flying the flag backwards or any of a number of things. Those are being anal. I am not being anal. So, kindly, STFU.

Edited by Jagdraben
A few things I have aquired over the past few months...

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Eagle PC w/ cumberbund (CB)

Eagle LE hydration pouch (CB)

Eagle double M4 pouch x2 (CB)

Eagle dual M9 pouch (CB)

Eagle smoke grenade pouch (CB)

Eagle universal dropleg holster (CB)

Alta kneepads (you guessed it...CB  :P )

Where did you get that holster?

-Mike

:cookiemonster:

EaglePC-wCcopy.jpg

-Eagle PC-w/C MJK L/XL

-STS Admin panel MJK

-Emdom CQB M4 Coyote X4

-Emdom 6o4 Coyote

-Emdom BOMB with Grobes Coyote

-TAG MAP Coyote

-Peltor ComTac's

-USGI IR Tan flag

The pouches are from my CIRAS, put the on the PC cause I was bored.

-Mike

YOu mean the universal...or the Eagle holster?

www.optactical.com sells eagle holsters, i was thinking of one for my 1911 because of price. Safarilands are so nice, and expensive though.

I mean the universal one. I have a 6004 for my dedicated weapon, but I want a universal holster for days at the range where I get to play around with different sidearms.

That plate carrier is CB, if it was MJK (supposedly like ALL Eagle Khaki is MJK), it would be alot lighter.

Please, dont teach me about gear :P MJK looks different depending on the light, and I assure you, that the platecarrier is Eagle Khaki (MJK)

GearPILE.jpg

Not a single piece of repro. Eagle, BHI, TAG, Spectre, Safariland, HSGI, PPM, CamelBak, Paraclete, TacticalTailor, BlackWater, PACA, DBT, STS, Maxpedition, Hatch, SSC and Emdom.

Aerial photographs courtesy of NasaSpaceImaging.

-Mike

Edited by LoneWolf

^^^ :rofl: ^^^

"-Emdom BOMB with Grobes Coyote"

What does that mean. And yes I know I should use Google but I'm to lazy to press Ctrl+T. :)

EDIT:

OK I know what the BOMB is. What I really want to know is what is the pouch on the far right end of the vest? If anyone would be so kind as to inform perhaps a +1 would be in order. Come on guys its a race for a meaningless rep point!

Edited by poorieuser