• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^ :rofl: ^^^

"-Emdom BOMB with Grobes Coyote"

What does that mean. And yes I know I should use Google but I'm to lazy to press Ctrl+T. :)

EDIT:

OK I know what the BOMB is. What I really want to know is what is the pouch on the far right end of the vest? If anyone would be so kind as to inform perhaps a +1 would be in order. Come on guys its a race for a meaningless rep point!

Grobes is an in joke of sorts, it means glove.

I mean the universal one. I have a 6004 for my dedicated weapon, but I want a universal holster for days at the range where I get to play around with different sidearms.

Please, dont teach me about gear :P MJK looks different depending on the light, and I assure you, that the platecarrier is Eagle Khaki (MJK)

GearPILE.jpg

Not a single piece of repro. Eagle, BHI, TAG, Spectre, Safariland, HSGI, PPM, CamelBak, Paraclete, TacticalTailor, BlackWater, PACA, DBT, STS, Maxpedition, Hatch, SSC and Emdom.

Aerial photographs courtesy of NasaSpaceImaging.

-Mike

:cookiemonster:

I think you forgot a brand, DirtyDaggerUSA...for the Multicam Laptop Bag upper left on the Pic...No?

Just got my Bulle FSBE:

Vest23.jpg

Vest1.jpg

Sorry for the crappy webcam pictures, will post new ones once i get better pictures.

The thing i dislike is that i got all the pouches off a friend who quit, and they are a darker OD than the vest itself. Looks a bit weird. Just got a job so when i get paid i might give it a little makeover with some new pouches.

I've got a British flag patch and Multi-Cam insignia on the way :)

Edited by Mt_05
Ditan CIRAS, what is that? I know what a ciras is so dont  get cute. Whta is the brand, is that the name of ehobbyasia ciras?

Oh no, its not the ehobby one, it is hard to find i have been told. It is made in Taiwan and is made of alot stronger material than the ehobby version, milspex and I just got it but it seems better than the phantom version in terms of stiching and material. I love it, although it is a tad big aroung the chest.

Oh no, its not the ehobby one, it is hard to find i have been told. It is made in Taiwan and is made of alot stronger material than the ehobby version, milspex and I just got it but it seems better than the phantom version in terms of stiching and material. I love it, although it is a tad big aroung the chest.

Sweet. Where can we find these?

I think the brand is condor. I got it from www.cheaperthandirt.com for $50..let me repeat..$50! dollars. They have a massive assortment of molle gear and vests, double mag pouches are only $7. I love that place. I like the vest a WHOLE lot. I also bought a normal black molle vest from them and lots of pouches. They have everything you need. I highly recommend them for gear.