Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks silentscope. The dark areas in the pics were just brushed on in photoshop. Heehee, a little cheating to get the subject more into focus than my dirty room.

Milla, the other pack is a Phantom Hydration Pack. You can use it as a backpack too, but I chose to mount it directly to the plate carrier.

My first ever drop leg mag pouch. Someday I might get an Eagle version. Nothing fancy, but my first line gear is almost complete. Whew!

122619082-O.jpg

my newest and favorite piece of gear, my Guarder Weestatch. Simple now, but that will change very soon.

P1120035.jpg

I will add the following pouches:

Note: All pouches are BHI and OD color unless otherwise stated

* Admin

*Double M4/M16

* Double pistol

*upright GP

* TT OD MOLLE holster

* Hydro pack (will be on back)

* medic pouch( " )

I will also buy a leg rig so the holster can be moved from vest to leg.

Not really, I put them there because when they are full they are pretty heavy and anywhere else, they warp the belt to an uncomfortable twist.Plus I like having my water in a nice accessible place.I will probably eventually get a Camelbak after I get the magazines and pay for the upgrades.This exact set-up hasnt been tested but I put it together on past skirmishes.Any imput is appreciated.

I didn't have enough money at the time and really neded a new vest. It is of good quality, great stitching, durble, the velcro on the armor plate pouches is really tough though.

But I bet the drag handle wouldn't hold up if you were to drag someone unlike the real Weesatch ;). Try filling the armor plate pouches with foam rubber...really helps the rig fill out better overall.

Ive tried out BHIs SERPA holsters with my dads pistols (not 1911s) and they work amazingly well. I can draw very quickly from it. And its pretty cheap too.

But if you have the money, Ive heard Safariland 6004s are superb.

I have used a mates serpa and i love it, i have also had a 6004 and in my personal opinion the serpas are much better. Hence why there is a cqc serpa 1911 tactical holster in the post with a drop leg platform and 2 single stack mag holders all in od ^_^