Pictures of your Gear

Milla, one thing to keep in mind is that if you wear a SERPA on a belt, it will most likely interfer with your vest. I always had trouble drawing, and especially re-holstering my MEU-SOC 1911, and I was using a relatively low profile rig (BHI CRCH). I switched to a 6004 because it was too frustrating.

That said, SERPAs are great holsters, just maybe try mounting it on a leg rig or vest. I've owned three SERPAs (P226, USPc, 1911), and three 6004s(1911, M9, 1911 again). :P:D

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey,

This might sound dumb, but can I see how TT's MAV is supposed to fit? I bought one and I think it is a little loose. Any help with it would be great. I have only 1 pouch, money is short right now, and it sits really funny. Should I buy more pouches to even it out or what? +1 for anyone that can help.

-UMGuy.

Elbow pads. It really helps the look and don't forget patches.

Oh and Short Small = :rofl:

Other than that I think it looks good.

Lol thats not what i meant, i mean on a drop leg, some people wont hook the holster to their trouser belt, but instead a duty belt because they don't like it tugging at their pants.

I would never wear a belt holster with a vest on, plus i dont tuck my blouse in.

They sell Serpa drop leg holsters, in CB too which is very appealing lol.

Edited by Milla

nice rig Big d.....I decided to run my team as SF/PMC so as to not limit teammates on what they can wear and not to wear. I'll post up some pics later today.

Does people have to block their eyes or is that optional when they post.

Here's my latest attempt at a "loadout". Not really going for any look in particular, so I guess you can't really call it a real "loadout". I'm not one of the super mil-simmy guy's. So don't flame me into oblivion please :flamed:

106_0533.jpg

I still need alot to get it to look how I want it, all of which are on the way except a PAGST (can't afford it). Coming are: Woodland pants, dropleg holster, duty belt, dump pouch, blackhawk hellstorm knee pads, and a black balacava.

Since I don't really know what unit it looks any way like, if anyone has any input on what it does please tell me. But don't tell me to go a completely different way so it looks like a real unit, because I don't really like doing that, I want to be unique.

Thank ye all. :)

EDIT: Yes I know I need more mag pouches on the RAV...

Edited by cllwayzata2011
That's just his poker face.

Nice loadout though. Cadpat is for the cool kids. :D

EDIT 2: My bad, Cadpat. :)

lol it was actully my brothers comments as he was talking the photo that resulted in that face....also the cap... =D

cant decide to wear the cap or my protec

Elbow Pads pricy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blackhawk-SWAT-Tactica...oQQcmdZViewItem

.99 cents on eHobby Asia.

It's only $14 dollars for the Set of Knee pads and elbow pads...

Your my new best friend. :P

*adds those to my list*

So....

I will be

-getting a duty belt

-getting a UTG dropleg holster

-got knee pads today

-tucking in BDU pieces

-getting a Beamshot 100 (maybe)

Thanks for everyones help! And sorry for the slight off topic...