Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can get one new on CTD for $10 for just the bladder itself. Something like 100oz.

O, and Arfat thats the Underarmour hood. You can get that in many places, but try www.lapolicegear.com

Ah, thanks. I'll probably make a run to our local surplus, and see what they have first. I kind of need one by saturday. :rolleyes: Procrastinate, my speciality.

Jagdraben - very nice "balcava" :D Where you got it?

It's an UnderArmor HeatGear hood. I don't remember where I got mine from to be honest... and of the few retailers that carry them, I can only think of USCav which only has them in Black and Desert Tan. Finding an OD one in the first place wasn't easy. Hopefully a search will turn something up.

It's an UnderArmor HeatGear hood. I don't remember where I got mine from to be honest... and of the few retailers that carry them, I can only think of USCav which only has them in Black and Desert Tan. Finding an OD one in the first place wasn't easy. Hopefully a search will turn something up.

underarmour.com ......

Awesome loadout Jag. :)

Edited by bigbaby

This is the gear i tend to use at the moment as my AK is out of action. I have also posted some other pictures in the WW2 thread.

dsc00177bz2.jpg

dsc00178ai0.jpg

dsc00179aw5.jpg

Its pretty comfortable and i can move my pouches and spade(if needed) around to anywhere, the boots are the only bad part, last skirmish the heel came apart on my left boot and i had to have it glued back on. Everything else is good and im happy with it, only complaint i have is when a BB hits the helmet you dont half have a bloody ringing in your ears.

Cheers guys.

:spidy:

I'd really lose the 101st patches, man. You didn't earn them (at least, I guess you didn't!) and it's kinda bad form.

Besides that, I like the look. Almost makes me want my Thompson back. :)

...Reenactment is the one place where patches are appropriate. If he was in modern day gear and still had the Screaming Eagle, then they're might be a problem.

update I guess, just tinkering with some stuff...

DBT FAPC

Paraclete upright GP

Paraclete double mag

Eagle Medium GP

SDS medics

SDS personal radio

SDS RACK pouches x2

TT hydration

waiting for: Emdom Admin, Paraclete TX-II, 2x Paraclete double mags, Eagle Patrol pack, DBT MBITR to replace a vast majority of those pouches.

...Reenactment is the one place where patches are appropriate. If he was in modern day gear and still had the Screaming Eagle, then they're might be a problem.

Thats the reason i got the gear, i used to have para gear and i thought it wrong of me to wear it as i had not earned the right to wear them.I dont think there is a problemwith me wearing my WW2 Airbone gear, plenty of veterans go to war and peace in kent, they even had the real people they based band of brothers flown in especially, im sure they would be happy fo people to reenact what it was like.

If the real guys don't have a problem with it then I can't see an issue :)

You going to Beltring again this year, man? Looks like a few of us will be down there this year as Living History guys. :)