Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe it is all condor. It is all from Cheaperthandirt.com, and yes they have it all in OD. Nah that midcap just happened to be lying there because I had to fix the spring in it. A teammate may have to use my g36c and midcaps.

I refuse to buy OD gear, tan looks so good with anything. My team is about to adopt MARPAT as our alpha camo, so we are all getting issue sets from a coastie for $20. I can't wait to see my gear with it.

I'm going to be moving some pouches around once my dropleg panels get in, then I'll take a full picture along with a kitlist before the Op.

Ok I have pictures of all my 2nd line gear I'll be using for the upcoming Op. I'll get 1st line pictures when all that stuff comes in.

Kitlist:

1st Line

-HSGI High Speed Low Drag suspenders

-Riggers belt

-(right leg)

-MOLLE dropleg panel

-MOLLE pistol holster

-Dual pistol mag pouch

-(left leg)

-MOLLE drop leg panel

-MOLLE Ammo/dump pouch

2nd Line:

-Condor MOLLE Chest rig (with 6 internal AR mag pouches)

-2.5L bladder in internal hydration carrier

-tripple bungee cord AR mag pouch

-2x MOLLE utility pouch (front, and back)

-MOLLE pocket pouch

-Multicam multi-purpose mini pack (on chest piece)

-2x glowsticks (on chest piece)

-MOLLE Hydration Assault pack

-2x Double AR mag pouches

-3x MRE's

-GI angled head flashlight (attached to base of rig so I don't lose it at night)

-Ranger Skull Pace Counters

Other:

-TruSpec Multicam (crye material)

-Condor Multicam hat (crye material)

-Tan issued/used gloves

-Converse Stealth Side-Zip combat boots

-Classic Army m15a4 Rifle w/ Systema m120 and Madbul 6.04 tightbore

100_1437.jpg

100_1436.jpg

100_1438.jpg

100_1440.jpg

100_1441.jpg

100_1443.jpg

100_1444.jpg

(The patch is for the South Carolina Airsoft Association)

(green caribeener was all I had to make the light's "leash" detachable, I'll only need to use the system at night anyways, so color doesnt matter.)

Edited by thomasw

Paint the Carabiner, and that flashlight is killing me. Besides that it looks pretty good (except for it all being replica of course :P)

Are you left or right handed?

Edited by Crandall
My gear is real dark Tan, but I am not sure what Coyote Brown really is? Is that the color of my gear or not? Mine matches my Multicam so well.

Coyote Brown is the color of gear issued to the USMC. It is a sexy light brown. It was picked to be issued as it will work in both woodland and arid environments.

Ex:

phantom10.jpg

15630.GIF

Ok I have pictures of all my 2nd line gear I'll be using for the upcoming Op. I'll get 1st line pictures when all that stuff comes in.

Kitlist:

1st Line

-HSGI High Speed Low Drag suspenders

-Riggers belt

-(right leg)

-MOLLE dropleg panel

-MOLLE pistol holster

-Dual pistol mag pouch

-(left leg)

-MOLLE drop leg panel

-MOLLE Ammo/dump pouch

2nd Line:

-Condor MOLLE Chest rig (with 6 internal  AR mag pouches)

-2.5L bladder in internal hydration carrier

-tripple bungee cord AR mag pouch

-2x MOLLE utility pouch (front, and back)

-MOLLE pocket pouch

-Multicam multi-purpose mini pack (on chest piece)

-2x glowsticks (on chest piece)

-MOLLE Hydration Assault pack

-2x Double AR mag pouches

-3x MRE's

-GI angled head flashlight (attached to base of rig so I don't lose it at night)

-Ranger Skull Pace Counters

Other:

-TruSpec Multicam (crye material)

-Condor Multicam hat (crye material)

-Tan issued/used gloves

-Converse Stealth Side-Zip combat boots

-Classic Army m15a4 Rifle w/ Systema m120 and Madbul 6.04 tightbore

[Picture]

[Picture]

[Picture]

[Picture]

[Picture]

[Picture]

[Picture]

(The patch is for the South Carolina Airsoft Association)

(green caribeener was all I had to make the light's "leash" detachable, I'll only need to use the system at night anyways, so color doesnt matter.)

Nice gear, looks really practical

Didnt know if to post here or the Latest Aquisition thread.

Whats the inside of that condor MP pouch like?

Where do you get Condor stuff from? just been having a look but cant find any obvious places on google and that looks like something I might want. So far my Multicam loadout consists of a modular belt and a couple of pouches! Dont even have BDU yet lol didnt know the TruSpec MC was out yet, wonder if they are available in the UK :)

Edited by starburst

I have a few pouches from the condor company and have been pleased with all of it so far. I have found Condor branded gear at Cheaperthandirt.com, AirsoftGi's "oe-tech" line is 85% condor, evike.com has a lot as well.

Thomas, can you comment on the Truspec TRU in multicam? I have the same fatigues in US woodland and found them to be rock solid. I have been thinking about getting a set in multicam aas well.

I am right handed, that is why I have my 550 cord short sling attached on the right. On the left I have the light, pace counters, and hydration hose. Ive tried painting a caribiner before and the paint didnt stay at all. During the daylight phases of the Op I am going to keep the light in my pack anyways.

The Truspec TRU in multicam is amazing. I got the bdu pants to save money, but the TRU shirt downright rocks.

100_1153.jpg

TRU cut shirt, BDU cut pants, Tactical cap

100_1154.jpg

Patch, IR, and nametape velcro locations

100_1155.jpg

Zip up, slanted velcro pockets, and some insanely heavy duty "hook and loop" fasteners for the collar. It's nothing like normal velcro.

100_1156.jpg

Arm pocket with some velcro tab that you can pull it open with

100_1157.jpg

Closeup of the pattern and ripstop

100_1158.jpg

Sorta vented back, and I like how it gets more narrow in the middle of the shirt, fits fantastic

Hope that helps!

I'll get pictures of that little multicam pouch when I get home today.

Edited by thomasw

Yeah, the TRU is a direct copy of the ACU design as far as I know. I absolutely love my ACUs - the design is almost spot-on. The only issue is the inwards-slanted chest pockets, but I never use them anyway.

Edited by HaVoC
I am right handed, that is why I have my 550 cord short sling attached on the right.

You might want to switch around the positions of your 3 shingles and your utility on the front of your rig. I don't know about you, but when I got to reload with an M4, I normally grab a fresh mag with my left hand, and cross-draws aren't nearly as comfortable as having it right below your hand.

Yeah, the TRU is a direct copy of the ACU design as far as I know. I absolutely love my ACUs - the design is almost spot-on. The only issue is the inwards-slanted chest pockets, but I never use them anyway.

Yes, on my Tru Spec ACU's I hate the pocket design. I usually keep small items like cash and keys in them.And it makes it very akward to wear my PC over it. Also, they seem kinda thin unlike my issue Woodland top. But other than that I'm throughaly pleased.

EDIT: Blarny, is that PC you have the DBT Fast attack plate carrier? If so how do you like it?

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny
i'm still waiting on my MAV to come in.  anybody have some pictures of it in Tan?

Sure do.

AFSOC guys, courtesy SNAFU Private Gallery.

Guy in the middle holding up the Antenna thing.

066.jpg

Same guy on the left.

057.jpg

Edited by Crandall
EDIT: Blarny, is that PC you have the DBT Fast attack plate carrier? If so how do you like it?

yes

good. Its only for MOUT stuff or PB locations I go to for some trigger time, other than that Ill use the Para RAV or the Safariland ELCS, but it serves its purpose.

Edited by Blarney

I like how the bottom guy still holds the mag-well even though he has a vertical grip... I guess it just shows that sometimes the mag-well is just feels better than the farther out vert grip... just a observation.

At anyrate. I WOULD post my gear, but right now all I have is some combat boots without laces and a pistol belt. <_< God willing I should have all my gear by the end of this week though. :)

I don't have to change mags very often, maybe I'll get around to switching it. Haha I'm lazy. When my dropleg panels come in I'm going to move pouches all over to see what works best. I kinda like being able to get in the utility pouch with my left hand. Now let me go get some pictures of that cool new MC pouch.