Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha everyones going on about my hair. Pretty funny. I'll shave it in another week or 2.

Do it now!! You know you want to look like me. :) You just have to hit puberty first so you can grow some facial hair, then you are all set. (j.k man, see you tomorrow.)

EDIT --- spelling

Edited by ferretkiller

I'll post a pic of my hair soon, if i can ever get around to taking pics. At the longest it's as long as an MP5A5 with the stock fully in (something i have close to hand and also that i know you lot'll know, i dont make a habit of measuring things with guns :P )

I went from this:

jay11thgrade.jpg

To:

DSC02928.jpg

not for airsoft but for a change. 11 years with long hair and i decided to change. :) Yeah i look stoned in the second one, i was anticipating the flash. :) And the first one was from 11th grade yearbook. that was 10 years ago.............wow im gettin old...........

thomas, that laodout is exceptionally good. I really like it. Except those mag pouches on your back look a little akward to get to. Are they for you team mates or something?

Gah, this thread depresses me and my lack of gear. Time ot go look at OP tacs website I guess.

thomas, that laodout is exceptionally good. I really like it. Except those mag pouches on your back look a little akward to get to. Are they for you team mates or something?

Gah, this thread depresses me and my lack of gear. Time ot go look at OP tacs website I guess.

you think you lack gear?

psch, why dont you think i never took a picture of my gear to even show you guys.

too embarrassing to show you guys or tell you guys lol.

but, just so you guys know, all my gear in total cost about 70 around there.

That small utility pouch is for multiple things. Fake strobe (speed loader), kill rag, AEP batteries.

I have spent the whole day packing, and finalizing all my kit (I leave tomorrow for the Op), so it was dark when I had the chance to take pix. I'll promise to get some good ones this weekend, and with my teammmates who have equally awesome, more expensive loadouts.

Back mag pouches are for water bottles, and teammates mags and such. I need water to pour into my MRE's in the field, since I normally drink from a hydration bladder. Top double mag pouch is for 2 g36 mags for a teammate.

I'm loving this new gear so much, I can't stand it. Oh and my hydration is coming along good. I drank 2L of water today, and it all comes out clear as can be. No details necessary. I'll try to drink another 2L during school tomorrow, and then drink as much water as I can sitting around a nice fire tomorrow night, while you all are sitting at home browsing arnies.

I had a can of Pepsi I grabbed out of a cooler when we returned from base annd I forgot to take it out so when I tried to run accross a road, a BB hit the can cause it was partially out of my pocket, sending a 10 foot high fountain of Cola speying out of my leg pocket. My friends say it was the greatest thing they had ever seen. And it happened in my new (1 day old)Tru Spec woodland trousers too. My Weestatch still has a faint Pepsi smell.