Pictures of your Gear

If you use the FAPC for MOUT ops with SEALs, what's the RAV reserved for? NBC testing with Ranger Delta PJs?

alright airsofter, time to be quiet.

jesus....you still for the life of me cannot grow up can you? SNAFU people get a bad rap cause of you Havoc, your name fits you, you cannot be quiet, ever.

I love how you guys say my loadout fails, is that because it has more than two different camos? cause it doesnt match? awww....shucks guys, Im so sorry.

Pompous pricks some of you SNAFU punks are.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See? Again with the aggression.

I asked a simple, honest question, and you have a go at me. Cool it, please, or about my favourite thread on here will be locked.

EDIT: For the record, my rig is MJK, with a CB Camelbak and a mixture of different shades of CB, Tan and OD pouches. It sits over a (very light) Tan PACA. This sits over ACUs, and I have Lib-2s with a US Woodland headband cover on my head. So yes, I clearly hate mixing patterns and colours. :rolleyes:

Edited by HaVoC
See? Again with the aggression?

I asked a simple, honest question, and you have a go at me. Cool it, please, or about my favourite thread on here will be locked.

Cool your jets dear, don't wanna get murdered by Blarney's uber-blackopzNAVYDELTAPJSELA friends, do you?