Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya know what Joe? Bond was telling the truth when he said you put loadouts together when you are sick! Thats two loadouts in a couple days! Very nice though. If you do go to Op: Obsidian Dawn use that loadout, would fit in perfect

LOL. Its for Battle For Tolland III.

KICK-*albatross* loadout!

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Thanks, mate.

Jesus wasted how do you move? lol

Pretty easily :)

You just suck more when you wear all that.

You suck harder! ;)

looks awesome wasted.

Thanks fella.

Great stuff Joe! :D

Gotta ask though, why the upside-down grenade pouches on the leg rig?

Basically for ease of access. Also, they won't interfere with the pistol pouches. :D

What preytell is in the AK47 Chest rig mag pouches? Going to carry an AK too and just weigh yourself down that much more? ;)

You'll never guess...

M4 mags of course! :o

I'll be trying out the whole kit this weekend.

Hey guys, well it's been a while since I've posted some new pics but whilst it's not perfect this is one of my better looks I think. I still have lots of gaps to fill in, but for what it is I'm happy at the least. As some of you may know I was at Camp Lejune this week touring the base and visiting family. I also paid a visit to some of the local gear shops, and the base barber.

One complaint that I know will come up immidiately is that my belt is still crooked, yes I am wearing my HSGI suspenders *thanks a lot steve I appreciate it*, but the 6004 still pulls it down and I've adjusted the suspenders time and time again. Well I think this is a little better this time around so your opinions are appreciated. This time around I'm 5' 11" and have started to grow into my body a little bit, still need to lose weight though, I know.

The impression is based on the Marine units that are now apart of SOCOM. They have pretty much become SF units as I have been told by a friend of mine who is a 1st Sargeant in the infantry whom also is an instructor at Camp Lejunes infantry school. He is friends with a few of these new SOCOM led Marines and he helped me purchase my new gear. Still a work in progress mind you :)

123891.jpg

To start, my new high and tight, and I love it :D

1231.jpg

DSC03683.jpg

The impression is based on the Marine units that are now apart of SOCOM. They have pretty much become SF units as I have been told by a friend of mine who is a 1st Sargeant in the infantry whom also is an instructor at Camp Lejunes infantry school. He is friends with a few of these new SOCOM led Marines and he helped me purchase my new gear. Still a work in progress mind you :)

Look's great and realistic, and I like the paintjob on the M4. (I will try to do something like this on mine)