Pictures of your Gear

1231.jpg

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: So you're a killer!

Private Joker: Sir, yes sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then let me see your war face!

Private Joker: [nervously] Sir?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You got a war face! ARRRRRRRRRGH! That's a war face, let me see your war face!

Private Joker: Ahhhh!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullsh!t, you didn't convince me, let me see your REAL war face!

Private Joker: Ahhhhhh!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You still don't scare me! Work on it!

Private Joker: Sir, yes sir!

you just reminded me of that for some reason. sick loadout though. im jealous of youre eotech and Kimber :wub:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you "smear" that on yourself? :lol:

Its damn cool dude :D

No, I can't lie. I bought it off of a retailer. It's hand made and damn nice. Very expensive and took a good while for them to make, but TOTALLY worth it compared to any other piece I have attempted or seen. Thanks for the compliment!

Hannibal

Didn't know that Converse make military boots :blink::mellow:

Indeed they do. I own a pair of their steel-toed hiking boots (same style as the combat boots but with a low top and different materials) and they feel quite cozy. They also look perfect for a PMC loadout (since they're commonly used over in the Sandbox).

The only problem I've had with them is that there's not quite enough padding by the steel toe, so landing from a running jump is a bit iffy if you have wide feet like I do.