Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do people have pens and scissors? :unsure:

'Scissors' are EMT shears, because they're phenominally useful - you can put a lot more leverage into a difficult cut (of a zip-tie or something) with pair than you can with a knife. Also, they're blunt-tipped, so I don't stab people with them.

Pens because you never know when you have to write something down. I'm often putting things down on maps and the like. I use a Sharpie because it will never, ever break :P

(ok this is just being obnoxious but I'm entitled due to prescription pain meds:

*PICS SNIPPED*

I call it a tactical sling/ serving tray, perfect for wounded pilot scenarios :D.

dude it is a new tactical arm stablizer.. i hear they help in accuracy by up to .43% (yes that is POINT 43%)....... where can i get one... minus the broken arms... :blink:

yes, its the MCT budget, and no the hawg isnt molle compatable, altho i think you COULD mod it if you had the time and stuff to do it. aka remove the straps, add in something for alice clips or something.

EDIT, hawg pics.

profile.

cd748f30.jpg

the bottom, that channal is soooo good, and very well padded, the belt folds back into those lil pouches at the bottom.

455c379c.jpg

flap in the main pocket-thing for pokeing out a arial or anouther bladder.

9d9f3990.jpg

the front pocket, which is realy a orginiser thing, great if your going away for the weekend.

2c234e24.jpg

Edited by snake_goth